What's new

Solved [ Anyone? ] Playstation 3 Updated Files?

• Thread starter Public Static Void
  • Start date
  • Views 620
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

oO Di2eamZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone in this forum point me in the right direction to title update 6 and a patched default_mp.xex for playstation 3?

Cheers!

Roach

xRoach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The PS3 doesn't use .XEX files they use .self files and you don't need to patch it anyway it will automatically read any modified patch but if you want 11th prestige then you will need a patched .self which I can PM you a link to.

P

oO Di2eamZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The PS3 doesn't use .XEX files they use .self files and you don't need to patch it anyway it will automatically read any modified patch but if you want 11th prestige then you will need a patched .self which I can PM you a link to.
Nope thats fine, I didnt think they did... As for the Title Updates, is it the same thing there?

N

NGUTheFallen

Reaction score
Can anyone in this forum point me in the right direction to title update 6 and a patched default_mp.xex for playstation 3?

Cheers!
Go on NGU in the MW2 section, you'll find them there. Also, they're called default_mp.self and 1.11. The .self cannot be opened and the 1.11 patch needs to be converted to Xbox then back to PS3 format.

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
LOL xex+ps3 (xex=xbox executable)

But really, the default_mp is warez, and you can probably find them in premium or any modding site that allows warez on the pub forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom