What's new

Mobile Anyone play FunRun 2?

A

Adam88 2nd

Reaction score
Sin$
I started a clan on FunRun 2 (Android and IOS) and was wondering if anyone wanted to join it or create a special clan for Se7ensins, if there's even anyone who plays it here that is.
Also, if anyone is interested, I'm starting to get into internet debugging with some kind of pc hosted proxy to edit the SQL databases to see what kind of data i can pull from this game.

If you've never heard of it, it's a good little time killer if you're looking for very short (or uncertain) play durations (being on a break at work, etc..).
My username is AcidHeadSnake if anyone is interested, just pm me or let me know in-game who you are.

IOS DL:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fun-run-2-multiplayer-race/id920482331?mt=8
Android DL:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dirtybit.funrun2&hl=en

A

Adam88 2nd

Reaction score
Sin$
Its ok, I played it for about 1 month and a half.
It's fun if you don't want to/can't devote yourself to a 15 minute sitdown on a mobile platform. I mostly play when i smoke, but they've been adding a ton of features/new maps, etc. lately, so I've been playing a little bit more than normal. It's definitely not the greatest mobile game, but in my opinion it's one of the best for replayability.

Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
TotM Stickied Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
It's fun if you don't want to/can't devote yourself to a 15 minute sitdown on a mobile platform. I mostly play when i smoke, but they've been adding a ton of features/new maps, etc. lately, so I've been playing a little bit more than normal. It's definitely not the greatest mobile game, but in my opinion it's one of the best for replayability.
Nice game to play if you're waiting for something.

A

Adam88 2nd

Reaction score
Sin$
I been playing fun run since it was just the first one lol
Yeah dude, same here. Even kicked *** in Dino Dash. Lmao
But that's kinda why I made this thread. In all of the time that I've been playing Fun Run, I've had about a million other mobile games that were fun for the time being.

Top Bottom
Login
Register