PC Anyone play Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn

• Thread starter Mr Donald Trump
  • Start date
  • Views 324
M

Mr Donald Trump

The President.
Reaction score
I am just curious if anyone plays this and what your ideas on it are or hopes, your likes and dislikes? I personally love this game!

S

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Reaction score
I am just curious if anyone plays this and what your ideas on it are or hopes, your likes and dislikes? I personally love this game!
SharpGhost can give you any info about that game lol.

Z

Zelk

Extra Spicy
Retired
Reaction score
It's alright, I was never big into the Final Fantasy MMO's but then again I never really invested any real amount of time into either of them. If my PC were better I'd probably pick it up again.

F

Feyfolken

   
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I played it for awhile and although there were a lot of parts about it that I liked, there was quite a bit that I didn't like. The job system was a welcome feature, but end game was a bit drab and there wasn't much keeping me there. If it wasn't a subscription based game, I might still play it from time to time.

T

theroach

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Was not worth paying monthly for.... The end.....

S

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently upgraded my pc and was going to try this, sadly my trial was used up before when my pc couldn't handle it so idk if I'll try it or not. Think SE will give me another trial? Considering they can see I spent less than 30 minutes on the game.

Top Bottom