What's new

Discussion Anyone out here who can send invites to 360 Preview Program?

• Thread starter PhoenixJedi
  • Start date
  • Views 399
P

PhoenixJedi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to join the 360 preview program... Anyone out there who can send an invite (Supposedly you can invite friends to it)

D

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Premium
Reaction score
no you cant invite friends to it as it was done by Microsoft and to enter is already over can not get in know from my knowledge.

P

PhoenixJedi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oops, looks liek you can invite on XB1. great.

D

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Premium
Reaction score
Oops, looks liek you can invite on XB1. great.
oh snap thats crazy never heard of that but that is pretty cool that you can get a invite from a friend.

S

Samantha Phillips

Reaction score
looks liek you can invite on XB1.
1wjs9

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
oh snap thats crazy never heard of that but that is pretty cool that you can get a invite from a friend.
You can invite your friends to the preview program for Xbox One. I don't believe you can do so for the 360.

E

Exotonics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to join the 360 preview program... Anyone out there who can send an invite (Supposedly you can invite friends to it)
Just get someone to invite you to the Xbox one preview program then Xbox will send u a message a bit later saying your invited to the Xbox 360 dashboard preview too (know from personal experience)
Just reply with your gamertag and I'll shoot you a invite I'm on right now :smile:

P

PhoenixJedi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just get someone to invite you to the Xbox one preview program then Xbox will send u a message a bit later saying your invited to the Xbox 360 dashboard preview too (know from personal experience)
Just reply with your gamertag and I'll shoot you a invite I'm on right now :smile:
GT: PhoenixReborn69

E

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
OnlineMaster789

X

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Reaction score
Theres another xbox preview for 360? Don't think so?

I'm an ambassador even though i have been banned for misconduct 4 times.... I am still in all the programs under the sun for XBL and M$...
I don't follow xbox no more because i'm into pc but haven't heard anything about any Xbox 360 dash updates besides the normal anti RGH/stealth bootloader updates.

Trust me when i say there's almost nothing interesting in the previews for 360 anymore with it being last-gen systems now.... The only interesting thing about it was when they added last fm, facebook and twitter, and the other "Metro" dash update, They both had an extra "Beta" Tab added to them where we all had access to the public (and private in my case and a few others) previews and logs for bug testing). That was it, besides the new apps and the fact when you used them your friends would be like OMG WHERE'D YOU GET IT, Oh and the cool shirt they gave you at the end...

F

frankiam

Reaction score

Could you add me, too? And does it even work if I don't have an Xbone?

GT: FrankIAm

Much appreciated.

Top Bottom