Anyone notice?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Phenomenal, Nov 12, 2008 with 25 replies and 879 views.

1. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    How gears2 is nothing but chainsaw, melee & smoke grenades (soapy pointed the grenade part out for me lol)

its gets annoying

2. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    Meh, i've played some games like that but most are a mix of everything like most games should be...

3. OP
    Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    i havent every game i play people just run around with there chainsaws reved and its really annoying i hope they do somthing about this like make the chainsaw go down when you get shot or somthing man its so annoying!!!

4. Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    They walk slower with the chainsaw. If you can't avoid a person walking 2 mph with a chainsaw at you. You deserve to get chainsawd. Pull out your shot gun. Pull out your chainsaw. It's easy to kill a chainsaw person

5. OP
    Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    easier said then done dude specially when people come behind you and chainsaw you and you shoot them and it has no effect dont even say that you dont get annoyed by people always chainsawing and its even more g*y when they basically lunge you from like 3 feet away

6. Jac0b

Jac0b More Dubstep

Ratings:
    Quit complainin. Its part of the game

7. OP
    Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    wasent complaining i was STATEING somthing BIG difference if i was complaining you would know it. and dont even say "quit complaining". everyone gets mad at games from time to time dont even say your mr. perfect over here and dont complain at all or never have

8. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    U got it wrong, its nothing but chainsaws, smoke grenades and laggy brits. Sorry Uks but its true.
    I also got standby today WTFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCKK

9. Pie-chart

Pie-chart Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeh i love it when you get someone just charging at you holding b, just get your shotty out and blow 'em apart.

10. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    True, true, and very true.

11. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I agree too, except for the UK part, it seems to be almost everyone who plays.

12. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    But the brits stand out because they lag just horribly.

13. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah thats true.. lol

14. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    As far as the UK's it never bothers me, but as for variety this game is full of it. With the Heavy weapons, (which I see used more than not) gernades, (Proximity mines) shotguns (which can even work at medium range) and there are many MANY more which I see used all the time. As for getting chainsawed all the time pay more attention. You are saying things that make you seem like a NOOB. If you see them shotgun or chainsaw them, if you don't you might want to try tagging a nade in the wall for a little extra protection.

15. Leering

Leering (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Ratings:
    So your saying that:
    1. The chainsaw can lunge?
    2. You can shoot people who are behind you?
    And
    3. Getting hit when reving chainsawd doesn't lower it?

Which are all not true...

Just pull out your shotty and blast them to tiny bite sized pieces....:w00t:

16. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    I dont see why so many people complain about proxi mines, its the best idea ever. Shotgun is fine they just need to adjust the range. If someone is going to chainsaw you, shoot them in the face or pull out the shotty and hit him and blow them away. Easy as that.

17. IRONFI3LD

IRONFI3LD Getting There

Ratings:
    you guys no what is realy annyoning, how you cant quit out of online matches its like ur stuck my friends always invite me but i cant join them without going to the dashboard and then joining poor choice by EPIC

18. OP
    Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    ARE YOU SERIOUS??? first off the chainsaw DOES NOT lower when you get shot, and please quote me where i said you can shoot people behind you. and dont even say the chainsaw has not sucked you in or it looked like the guy kinda lunged at you! why are people so ignorant on here (not saying everyone but alot of people on here are)

19. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    That's how it is close range. Just use the shotgun and it's f-o-o-l proof.

It was like this in the first game too.

20. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    They did that because people like you quit and leave others behind.