What's new

Discussion anyone need me to co-host with them?

• Thread starter xXiMODhardXx
  • Start date
  • Views 1,211
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xXiMODhardXx

Reaction score
Sin$
hey im 10th prestige on mw2 and things get prety boring so i was wondering if there was anyone out there with a jtag that wants me to co-host with the so im now completly bored with the game! i will advertise for you (sutch as on this website whenever u want) i can invite people that u want me to.i am not asking for pay i just wanna co-host with someone. send me a message on here or on xbox my gt in xXKOBEPUPPETXx thanks!! and please message me! :smile:

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The only time I'd want to see you advertising on this website, is if the Lobby is free.

X

xHMBioHazarDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sad attempt to get in a lobby and get infections for free?

R

Ren

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2043-fail-camera.jpg

sternal

sternal

A True Halo Fanboy
Reaction score
Sin$
Kid look if people want to advertise they go to different sites, if people want to be retarded they would let you co-host with them. You are most likely a *** who invites all his friends to modded lobbies if you ever get into ones. So to you I say get the f*** out. Kay Thanks Bai :smile:

Lol he gave me -rep because he doesn't like me too much

xSoGx Curbstomp

xSoGx Curbstomp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kid look if people want to advertise they go to different sites, if people want to be retarded they would let you co-host with them. You are most likley a *** who invite all his friends to modded lobbies if you ever get into ones. So to I say get the f*** out. Kay Thanks Bai :smile:
Win :smile:

D

DNICEY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kid look if people want to advertise they go to different sites, if people want to be retarded they would let you co-host with them. You are most likley a *** who invite all his friends to modded lobbies if you ever get into ones. So to I say get the f*** out. Kay Thanks Bai :smile:
double win lol

X

xXiMODhardXx

Reaction score
Sin$

no i wouldnt u f*** im just f***ing bored of the game going to tenth is a f***ing horrible idea so i wanted to have some fun with the game

D

dark navi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are you guys being complete douche waffles to this kid? He didn't do anything but offer a service, if you don't want to take him up on it, then don't post. s*** posts like these are getting way out of hand.

ThunderukX

ThunderukX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey im 10th prestige on mw2 and things get prety boring so i was wondering if there was anyone out there with a jtag that wants me to co-host with the so im now completly bored with the game! i will advertise for you (sutch as on this website whenever u want) i can invite people that u want me to.i am not asking for pay i just wanna co-host with someone. send me a message on here or on xbox my gt in xXKOBEPUPPETXx thanks!! and please message me! :smile:
TitsorGtfo.biz

Illusory

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can be my co-host my gamertag is: GTFO 7S pl0x

add me anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom