What's new

Xbox One Anyone need any friends for Destiny 2?

• Thread starter Jake790
  • Start date
  • Views 605
Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cause I do... Argh. I'm actually bored to **** right now and can't even enjoy this game on my own. Right now I'm just sitting in the tower 2.0.

If anyone wants to add me for anything here is my profile: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag=P0W3RFUL JAKE

I'm level 20 with light level 259 which I got all on my own (Finishing the quests + the story mode was a b**** for me) and still trying to get more light level right now hoping to do the raid when it launches... if anyone would invite me (I hope).

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you joined the clan?

Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bump... Still looking for friends. Really bored right now.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Bump... Have you joined the clan?

Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bump... Have you joined the clan?
Are you kidding me? What's having a clan got to do with playing with people on destiny 2? I am part of a clan that's filled with 20+ people now and they never invite me or ask me to play with them... and I doubt asking them is going to make much of a difference -_-

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you kidding me? What's having a clan got to do with playing with people on destiny 2? I am part of a clan that's filled with 20+ people now and they never invite me or ask me to play with them... and I doubt asking them is going to make much of a difference -_-
Umm, that's literally the point of a clan and it sounds like you need a new one...

X

xICEMANx117

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone can add me im trying to get my Power/ Light level up im usally up late at night cause i work 3-11pm central time. my GT: xICEMANx117

Add me if you want to farm Heroics, or Strikes or pretty much anything

Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bump. I now can't do jack **** right now. I got suspended on Xbox Live because I managed to find a raid team 2 days ago when it came out and when we got to checkpoint 2 the fireteam leader kicked me out and said he "couldn't hear me" when I was speaking and heard myself through someone elses microphone so I called him a "Feg" and got suspended for 2 weeks from sending messages and using my voice and now I can't do anything.

Can anyone here seriously add me please? I can't find anyone to add on those destiny LFG websites as they don't want a muted person so I'm screwed.

C

Cody Gibson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
add R Kelly Versace to play on xbox my light lvl is 288

Top Bottom
Login
Register