Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Anyone mod the New Halo Achievements?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Lieutenant, Jun 15, 2009 with 30 replies and 2,229 views.

1. Lieutenant

Lieutenant Newbie

Ratings:
    Has anyone modded the new halo achievements? I mean i might, but not sure if they find out that that achievement hasn't been released and will ban you? And if it works will you get recon?

• Like Like x 1
  2. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes people have hexed the achievements but if you unlock the ones that you can't get yet you will be banned. Also, no you will not get recon. In order for you to get recon you need all the vid master achievements on halo 3 AND halo 3: odst which is not out yet so we don't even know what those achievments are.

3. Eon89

Eon89 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you mod them you will NEVER get recon. When you have the achievements you need on Halo 3 and ODST you need to make sure your account is connected to Bungie.net

Bungie will unlock recon manually and if you modded them and they can tell they won't give you the armor.

4. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    If your doing it for recon, bungie said anyone who modded to get the achivements are on the list to not get recon.

5. enoop

enoop Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Most people who mod the achievements well and add timestamps i doubt will care if they have recon. I personally am a elite so i would never care enough to wear it any way.

6. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wear*

and i read on sum other site that there will be vidmasters on reach aswel... so that means even longer 2 wait lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. MINICHIMP 3

Ratings:
    Even if there are vidmasters for Reach (which i imagine there will be) they will not count towards getting recon. To get recon you only need the vm's from halo 3 and halo 3:odst. That has been confirmed by bungie months before anyone heard of Reach.

• Like Like x 2
  8. 187Modz

187Modz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lolol roflcopter =)

• Like Like x 1
  9. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yer.. but all they said was "you will be well on your way to getting recon" nowhere has said anything about just them certain achievements

10. gurvirj95

gurvirj95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah i modded for them. I got 4 vidmaster achievments. I'm not really chasing Recon as I don't play Halo 3 much anymore, but yeah I modded for lots of achievements. :biggrin:

11. sideflyingcows

sideflyingcows Enthusiast

Ratings:
    how would they check each one individually. they are going to have to check a lot of achivements to see if it was hacked. thats like hundreds daily about a week after odst comes out. they dont have the time for that. and even after that theres going to be a lot of pissed people out there if they actually did do everything legit and didnt get it on a mistake. also if they did hack it they will say they didnt and there will be loads of people complaining. if you get the achievments, you get the armor. no check.

12. Adv

Adv GTA Guru Premium

Ratings:
    I can tell you right now it's not done manually when it comes from achievements :wink:

13. MINICHIMP 3

Ratings:
    You do get recon when you get the vid masters in odst c33j4y, they specifically said it multiple times on B.net. also, go on youtube and check the leaked odst achievements and you will see they add up to the halo 3 vid masters for a total of 7. Also, they do not manually unlock recon for you, they only manually unlock it if you have won a contest for it. These are unlocked by achievments so it will be an automatic process like many other achievment perks.

14. vxvdark zer0vxv

vxvdark zer0vxv Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is there any way that you can mod/add odst achievements to ur profile?

15. MINICHIMP 3

Ratings:
    yes its possible, someone managed to do it and its all over youtube just search "odst achievements" and pick one. But the actual process has not been released to the public (to my knowledge) so you probably won't be able to do it your self, although he did give a vauge overview of what he actually did, but not to mention you would probably be banned.

16. lazyazzz12

lazyazzz12 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    all they had to do is manually add it to your profile and then just mod the achievements all you need is the id number for it but i heard that it was removed from the server so it is no longer possible because that one guy did it and his xbox got banned forever

17. sideflyingcows

sideflyingcows Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes. see, if they did it manually they would of never given recon to that guy who added odst to his profile. they would have been like wtf how did he get it already. once you unlock the achievment. you get recon. :thumbup:

18. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    but he didnt get recon when he modded the achievements.... so that kinda shows that its not an instant unlock ???

19. MINICHIMP 3

Ratings:
    I believe he didn't get recon for one (or both) of two reasons

1. He got the odst ID and got the achievements to show up but hexed them to be unlocked offline, therefore bungies servers could not unlock recon for him

or

2. maybe since odst is not out yet, they where not set up yet to automatically unlock recon to profiles that have gotten the achievements.

these are just my theories. But the unlocking of recon is deffinetly not a manual process once odst comes out becuase it would be impractical/inefficient for someone to sit at a desk and unlock armor perms for a few hundred thousand or possibly millions of profiles.

20. yermommy

yermommy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lololol get ready for teh ban hammer