Anyone looking forward to Rainbow Six Siege Beta

• Thread starter Four Quid
  • Start date
  • Views 255
F

Four Quid

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Reaction score
Just wondered. I've personally played most of them, but this one in particular, looks promising. Anyone else played the first game?

Also, i have a competition for the Beta in the contest section. Giving away 10 beta keys.

S

SYN1ST3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a huge dump of keys about a month or so ago that was posted on here. I've seen the alpha gameplay on Twitch and wasn't too impressed, but the beta is free so I'll try it out.

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Received my email yesterday. Excited as hell for this. I put so much time into vegas 1/2

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm certainly looking forward to it, but I will most likely be watching others play as opposed to playing myself due to time constraints.

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Yes so ****ing pumped. I think I played both rainbow six Vegas games for 2 years after they came out. I know I played the hell out of the second one for probably longer than that. R6V2 was my ****.

L

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
I can't wait to see this game but I never got into the Vegas editions so hopefully they didn't take too much from those.

50 Pence

❤Emma Roberts + Odeya Rush❤
Reaction score
I already have the Alpha Technical test and its amazing, its fast paced, rewarding when you get a kill and has a ton of unlockables

N

NO GOD

Only Me
Reaction score
Just wondered. I've personally played most of them, but this one in particular, looks promising. Anyone else played the first game?

Also, i have a competition for the Beta in the contest section. Giving away 10 beta keys.

You got anymore beta keys to give away? I'm playing the technical test and it's amazing, but my buddy doesn't believe how good it is. I'm trying to show him.

Top Bottom