Solved Anyone know where to get an J-R programmer V2

• Thread starter Ravand__99
  • Start date
  • Views 211
R

Ravand__99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know where to get an J-R Programmer V2 in the UK.

P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
ebay maybe or any team executer official re-seller, or maybe there are some in the b/s/t section on this site :smile:

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made one with matrix nand reader. Works pretty damn good.

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
i made one of those as-well and was a fun project. down side is no software for flashing aces (unless somethings changed recently). I think i flashed one of two cool-runners with it and haven't used it again.lol. imho its worth getting a jrprogrammerv2 . you can flash all chips and really only costs a few bucks more. not to mention features like Rater, and flashing boot sounds to your xbox. but yeah if you really need to pinch pennies the matrix is the way to go.

btw modchipcentral in canada has jrps and ships them world wide.

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i made one of those as-well and was a fun project. down side is no software for flashing aces (unless somethings changed recently). I think i flashed one of two cool-runners with it and haven't used it again.lol. imho its worth getting a jrprogrammerv2 . you can flash all chips and really only costs a few bucks more. not to mention features like Rater, and flashing boot sounds to your xbox. but yeah if you really need to pinch pennies the matrix is the way to go.

btw modchipcentral in canada has jrps and ships them world wide.

You can change xbox beeper sounds?

You can flash pretty much everything, there is a software link in youtube video. Very easy to use. Very basic, but super noob friendly and hassle free.

A

allewii

Reaction score
Shop1media (ships from Poland and Sweden) should take a week , always good support and good modchips and so on

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
You can change xbox beeper sounds?

You can flash pretty much everything, there is a software link in youtube video. Very easy to use. Very basic, but super noob friendly and hassle free.

yes just wire your nand wires like so https://goo.gl/images/Y994jM then open the sonus editor and pick and sound and flash it. *(note: need to have jp3 switch flipped towerds the JR symbol)

used to have more custom sounds but cant find the pack anymore but jrunner comes with most of the limited edition console sounds. also you can make your own.

little vid of what i mean. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom