• Thread starter Puregamer62
  • Start date
  • Views 1,770
Puregamer62

Puregamer62

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im looking into RGH my xbox. I have had a rgh before but i had a service do it. I was just wondering where i can buy a nand x to read my nand. Maybe the cheapest place but anything $40 and under will do, thanks,

boodaddy

boodaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine on Ebay. It's not the best but it did the job. It's called "X360 Super Nand Flasher" It's around $20 bucks. I had a lot of issues getting the driver to work correctly. In the end it worked well...

Puregamer62

Puregamer62

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine on Ebay. It's not the best but it did the job. It's called "X360 Super Nand Flasher" It's around $20 bucks. I had a lot of issues getting the driver to work correctly. In the end it worked well...
thanks bro, i found out that the nand x was dicontinued becuase there will be a new one in may

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
The nand-x is very old. If you want to get something that does what it does get a j-r programmer. You can get a clone of it from aliexpress for ~15-20$ with shipping included.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never used a j-r programmer clone before, but I have used glitcher board clones and they do work. Also the clonea use pretty much the same components. The IC is the same, the other components might be made by different company in china, but the specs are the same. And lets face it the j-r programmer have an IC and some smd components, it's not like we are talking about something so advanced like a whole xbox 360 motherboard.

Last edited:
Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register