What's new

Solved Anyone know the best way for private publics nowadays?

V

Void61

Reaction score
anyone know the most reliable way? It used to be so much easier than what I remember

H

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
If you’re on Xbox: Settings > Network Settings > Test NAT Type > Wait until the ‘GTA is ready’ notification / Wait up to 3 seconds if it doesn’t pop up > Go back to GTA > Wait for about ten seconds, and everyone will ‘leave’.

V

Void61

Reaction score
Aww forgot to say im on ps4 thanks though i bet it'll help others for Xbox

M

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Worth noting too that when you perform a NAT test, that's pretty much you in a solo public session until you restart your xBox, so joining friends or having friends join you can be problematic. It's a great way of doing stuff solo without the hassle of other players but for the times you want to play with friends, I wouldn't advise it. You can usually tell though, that when you start getting invites to missions, Heists and so on from other players, it's a sign that your session is 'Open' so is likely to have others join it. Usually when that happens, it enables you to join other sessions too but NOT perform the NAT test again until you restart your xBox.

C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ps4 internet connection custom and lower mtu to 850 or less. Even 850 people can pop up in lobby but under that no one can usually connect to ur lobby

V

Void61

Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions

Top Bottom