anyone know of a free PHPBB3 supported host?

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by going down00, Jan 18, 2009 with 8 replies and 356 views.

1. going down00

going down00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I need a decent free web host that supports mysql/php/database ect. As so i can upload PHPBB3.

Links please?

All i pretty much want is Free and supports installation of phpbb3.

-and no sign up to create phpbb site with minimal customization crap! like phpbb3now.com makes me wana puke-

Thanks in advance :w00t:

2. Nightcast

Nightcast Retired Retired

Ratings:
  3. OP
    going down00

going down00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks ill be sure to take a look

Its just hard to find a site that supports it since they don't go into enough details to check weather i can install it or not.

4. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    I've always used this site to search for free hosting offers. Most of the offers are fantastic and if you can't find what your looking for, there's a section to even request what you need. I even found hosting there for the old site that I had.

[Click here to view the link]

5. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    when I used to use free hosting instead of paid, I always used 110mb.com, I haven't been there in a long-*** time, but I do remember that when I was, it was a really good hosting company to use.

6. OP
    going down00

going down00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks guys ill have to check them out but its the requirements thats the problem. There are so many little requirements that phpbb3 need and not all host use them.

7. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    Well I take it you haven't had much time to check the site I posted out. There will be a host that has the requirements you need. I know this because I also used phpbb when I found hosting there. Also, almost every single offer comes with cpanel and a decent amount of bandwidth and space, along with a lot more features. Mostly what seperates one offer from the other is the amount of space and bandwidth aloud. Just scan through the threads until you find one that suits your needs.

8. OP
    going down00

going down00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have been looking through it and it seems to be a great web site.

9. Holy Ownage

Holy Ownage Getting There

Ratings:
    For now, I'm using 000webhost and they've done the job fine.
    Supports all you require, and more.
    Easy forum installation, as in one click.

And supports sub-domains.