• Thread starter Tomzeeh
  • Start date
  • Views 2,858
ZTM

ZTM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need a relist bot and you will eventually sell all the players for 200 with an astonishing profit of 1 coin per pack as average

Anonym0use

Anonym0use

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need a relist bot and you will eventually sell all the players for 200 with an astonishing profit of 1 coin per pack as average

tumblr_mt9y36Gp7l1qfbsl5o2_400.gif

ZTM

ZTM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey silly boy, that's how JP made his way to the top of the club value ranking.
And he might not even be nigg4!

jp flathead

jp flathead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still don't know how you do that.. I've tried it and I rarely make a fecking profit ... black magic
It works somehow. I have around 900K now. Two weeks of daily gifts on multiple accounts helps too.

jp flathead

jp flathead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bronze pack costs 400 coins. I sell all players and all contract cards for at least 150, plus the fitness cards for 300. That's at least 1000 coins per pack. Repeat a bunch of times and you end up not being poor in-game.

james143

james143

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Bronze pack costs 400 coins. I sell all players and all contract cards for at least 150, plus the fitness cards for 300. That's at least 1000 coins per pack. Repeat a bunch of times and you end up not being poor in-game.

The amount of times you have to re-list though...you need the patience of a god. Or a relist bot to do it for you...

I used to do it myself in the early versions of FUT, I'd sell the pacey English players for a few grand too. It was OK but it took forever as most cards would take a very long time to sell.

I found it was a "hope for 80+ pace player / fitness / squad fitness" routine

jp flathead

jp flathead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The amount of times you have to re-list though...you need the patience of a god. Or a relist bot to do it for you...

I use the first

Best re-list I ever had was right after maintenance. At the end of the hour I sold 36 out of 80 cards.

T

Tomzeeh

Reaction score
Sin$
But anyone knows a link for that randoim card php/javascript code ? or tips on how to make one

Top Bottom
Login
Register