What's new

Solved anyone know how to get in touch with XMC

brockman

brockman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey im trying to get in touch with xmc bc im trying to buys hes mods if anyone can get in touch with him and tell him brockman93 has the money for his mods ty

D

DX Daedra

That Special Someone <3
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
have him on skype he is never online
have you tried xbox he said he is quite busy and will answer anyones questions when he gets the chance since his private v4.5 was exposed to the public he is probably working on a new one

Upvote 0
brockman

brockman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have you tried xbox he said he is quite busy and will answer anyones questions when he gets the chance since his private v4.5 was exposed to the public he is probably working on a new one
oh dang i was gong to buy the 4.5s but i guess i wait tell he make his new ones and is Xmcwildchild22 his xbox GT

Upvote 0
IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying to get in touch for him for about a week now, you just have to wait and he usually (not yet had an issue) gets things done :smile: (his XMC 4.5 was leaked yes, but I wouldn't go anywhere near it, it's buggy as hell)

Edit: I meen the leaked version is buggy as hell, I have his 4.5 and it's beautiful :tongue:

Upvote 0
DemonicHammy

DemonicHammy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
from what i read he is going back to android because of the leak or because he was done modding gta.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
DeadlySwift7777

DeadlySwift7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
his menus have always been free guys. i heard that 4.0 was the last xmc.
his private menu wasnt to be private just something for people to buy so he could raise money.
theres really no point cause u wont be whitelisted or anything. i been using public sco and mods releases for scripts and i have found that these public editions actually eventually have private options.
Besides do u really wanna be a jerk and piss people off with all the player options or freezing.

Gotta say XMC is far the most advanced menu i seen thats public.
(heard dark smokes was pretty complex)

Upvote 0
Emmanuel U

Emmanuel U

ЖMC - Mx3
Modder Programmer Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks duck for quoting me, I've been busy and havent even gotten much time recently to touch a computer (I'm even on my phone right now). I've for the most part given up modding as I wont have much time for it plus I recently broke my arm :/ so coding isnt the easiest for me right now. Nathan trust me when I'm available you'll be the first I talk to haha cuz I know you've been waiting, brock if u want my menu look around ttg a version was released there

Also to the people wanting to contact me, pm me because I will start going through my 30+ unread pm's soon, its just time consuming

Upvote 0
brockman

brockman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks duck for quoting me, I've been busy and havent even gotten much time recently to touch a computer (I'm even on my phone right now). I've for the most part given up modding as I wont have much time for it plus I recently broke my arm :/ so coding isnt the easiest for me right now. Nathan trust me when I'm available you'll be the first I talk to haha cuz I know you've been waiting, brock if u want my menu look around ttg a version was released there

Also to the people wanting to contact me, pm me because I will start going through my 30+ unread pm's soon, its just time consuming

i did but got it and put it on a disc and it wont let me open it can anyone here give it to me?? i give u some money if u help me out dont have much discs left

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register