Found him with my commando but can't find him with my mech thx

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do is have "Doctors Orders" quest active, and go open the 4 boxes in Wildlife Preserve until he spawns. (The room is on the left hand side before Bloodwings Cell.)

Unleashed Ninja

Unleashed Ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do is have "Doctors Orders" quest active, and go open the 4 boxes in Wildlife Preserve until he spawns. (The room is on the left hand side before Bloodwings Cell.)

I tried that for a month straight no luck don't even think I have that mission it's the only challenge I need for the achievement 

I tried that for a month straight no luck don't even think I have that mission it's the only challenge I need for the achievement

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Then you must have been playing offline. I did that run a while back, and got him 15 times in a few days. If you don't have the mission available on your current playthrough, check the other ones, or just reset UVHM. And he does spawn there, as long as you don't pick up any of the mission items, you usually get midgets in all 4 boxes. You will get no better odds anywhere else.

Unleashed Ninja

Unleashed Ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Then you must have been playing offline. I did that run a while back, and got him 15 times in a few says. If you don't have the mission available on your current playthrough, check the other ones, or just reset UVHM. And he does spawn there, as long as you don't pick up any of the mission items, you usually get midgets in all 4 boxes. You will get no better odds anywhere else.

OK cool I'll try that

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
OK cool I'll try that
Good luck. :smile: And if you have "Creature Slaughterdome", you can create a spawn by entering and exiting the Natural Selection Annex before saving and quitting. That way you will spawn fairly close to the boxes each time, and can farm them faster. :smile:

Unleashed Ninja

Unleashed Ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck. :smile: And if you have "Creature Slaughterdome", you can create a spawn by entering and exiting the Natural Selection Annex before saving and quitting. That way you will spawn fairly close to the boxes each time, and can farm them faster. :smile:

Should I open the boxes in a particular order

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It takes some time, but it is the easiest legit way, as far as I know. :smile:
Yeah I don't know why everybody has such trouble...
(Another reason to post this I guess... :wink: )

Unleashed Ninja

Unleashed Ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So happy tried for an hour straight nothing left it 2 hours got him 1st try woooooooooo

Unleashed Ninja

Unleashed Ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It did I'm just happy I never ever have to do that again lol and thanks again for the help I love this sight woooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register