What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Anyone know how to Break XBox 360?

• Thread starter S7 Pro
  • Start date
  • Views 2,574
S7 Pro

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
As the title says. How to give it RRoD? I've heard if you try changing the Console ID it will make so your controllers don't sync. How do I do this. Please help.

B

brownyman

Full-Time Ninja!
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this to do a gutswap? Because giving it RROD with the towel trick mite only make it RROD for a while and is not 100% certain to last, popping the ram chip out may do the trick but the best way is kill it by short circuiting it

B

brownyman

Full-Time Ninja!
Reaction score
Sin$
well theres the method to put a hair dryer on the warranty sticker so that you can remove it and open the xbox
then theres a chip inside that you need to touch with a screw driver to connect the pins to short it out

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MR_fSCza_Gs&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MR_fSCza_Gs&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This vide should show you how :smile:

EDIT:
Sorry i dont know how to post vids :frown:

just search "how to kill an xbox 360 for gutswap"

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
As iNezzy, pop off the one of the RAM chips, and it will give you automatic RRoD. :smile:

xbox360%20ram%20chip.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register