What's new

Solved Anyone know a trickshot mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ExampleGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
So I joined this offline lobby on MW2 one day and It was this trickshot lobby, but it was modded. It would let you teleport to trickshot areas around the place (like on top of the crane etc) and let you slow down the time to let you do these sick trickshots. There were also bots that had been spawned but remained stationary. Does anyone know of a client or mod that can do this on MW3?

CVLT

Red Snow

Getting There
Tutorial Creator Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I joined this offline lobby on MW2 one day and It was this trickshot lobby, but it was modded. It would let you teleport to trickshot areas around the place (like on top of the crane etc) and let you slow down the time to let you do these sick trickshots. There were also bots that had been spawned but remained stationary. Does anyone know of a client or mod that can do this on MW3?
If you have a jtag or RGH then there maybe a patch for offline.

Upvote 0
xxxJESUSxxx

i silent snipuh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know
If you have a jtag or RGH then there maybe a patch for offline.
Read the F*cking Platform before making a post.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register