• Thread starter tree huga
  • Start date
  • Views 585
tree huga

tree huga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
soo just wonderin if there is a hex editor sorta like otaku se7en's achevement modder BUT for skill.

Tin Can

Tin Can

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tree huga said:
soo just wonderin if there is a hex editor sorta like otaku se7en's achevement modder BUT for skill.
Sorry if I'm wrong - if you're talking about a Hex Editor program that is specifically made for modding your Skill Level from Matchmaking (Halo 3), I don't see how/nor why you would do so...

B

BlackOps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. The halo3 achievement modder is from DarkSlipStream of ******** <--- hehehe blocked.

2. It can mod achievements on local profiles only (That mean you can't go online with them or you get banned. Not even silver accounts, it think.) And there a still some glitches with that.

3. All the info for ranks and games are stored in a database that bungie has, so we will never get there. You wont be able to hack it and neither will any one here; don't ask. Sorry kid.

PS: If you are wondering about why we can do achievements and not stats, it's because achievements can be unlocked locally and then updated on a server. The stats are just added right into the DB.

Hope this helps!:biggrin: (Hit the thanks button! If you think I helped.)

One away from 250!

Tin Can

Tin Can

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BlackOps said:
1. The halo3 achievement modder is from DarkSlipStream of ******** <--- hehehe blocked.

2. It can mod achievements on local profiles only (That mean you can't go online with them or you get banned. Not even silver accounts, it think.) And there a still some glitches with that.

3. All the info for ranks and games are stored in a database that bungie has, so we will never get there. You wont be able to hack it and neither will any one here; don't ask. Sorry kid.

PS: If you are wondering about why we can do achievements and not stats, it's because achievements can be unlocked locally and then updated on a server. The stats are just added right into the DB.

One away from 250!
Described it better than me my friend.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
BlackOps said:

One away from 250!

technically there's no "offline/online" difference, just whether it's modded them properly or not.

Top Bottom
Login
Register