What's new

Solved anyone here know anything about mechanical keyboards?

• Thread starter Abounding
  • Start date
  • Views 298
Abounding

Abounding

Learn From Your Mistakes.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone does i need help with mine

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...ardware-taking-info-requests-as-well.1164890/

"Mechanical: The new standard for gaming / performance keyboards. These keys provide a loud, audibile "click" and can be likened to typing on a typewriter. Fast response times, varying switch types, and different press weights mean that there are quite a few variations of switches within this category, for sake of keeping the guide clean and concise, I will be using "Cherry MX Red" switches as an example. Reds are a linear key, with a very light actuation weight. Note: Other keys now added, see the spoiler below for more info. Also see this section for notes on key linearity / tactility & actuation weight. "

Abounding

Abounding

Learn From Your Mistakes.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...ardware-taking-info-requests-as-well.1164890/

"Mechanical: The new standard for gaming / performance keyboards. These keys provide a loud, audibile "click" and can be likened to typing on a typewriter. Fast response times, varying switch types, and different press weights mean that there are quite a few variations of switches within this category, for sake of keeping the guide clean and concise, I will be using "Cherry MX Red" switches as an example. Reds are a linear key, with a very light actuation weight. Note: Other keys now added, see the spoiler below for more info. Also see this section for notes on key linearity / tactility & actuation weight. "
well its kinda too late now i figured it out

Top Bottom
Login
Register