• Start date
  • Views 228
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so i got my xbox one on sunday dont have a game as ive been playing titan fall but that ends tomorrow and i was going to get battlefield but dont know if i should get it at gamestop or off of amazon
in short should i get anyother game like if i get it off amazon itll take like 3-5 days but i could get 2 mabey idk just post some good games or your opion

B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just buy a game off the marketplace you have to install the games either way

L

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would go to gamestop and get a used copy of Battlefield, atleast you can play that until titanfall launches

E

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so i got my xbox one on sunday dont have a game as ive been playing titan fall but that ends tomorrow and i was going to get battlefield but dont know if i should get it at gamestop or off of amazon
in short should i get anyother game like if i get it off amazon itll take like 3-5 days but i could get 2 mabey idk just post some good games or your opion
ryse son of rome is 39.99 on the marketplace... that should hold you off, once u finish the game play some multiplayer and go for achievements. It should be at least march 11th before you do all of that.

I

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Battlefield is awesome, id get that, its probably what I play the most on my x1 atm, but like people are saying, Ryse is on sale this week for 40$ on marketplace, havent played personally but thats a good deal and I hear good things about the graphics and story

C

Crooklyn Raider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$40 for ryse? Damn I'm happy with the $60 I paid for it, graphics are absolutely stunning and single player is just an amazing thing to go through, still trying to beat it. The executions you can do in that game are crazy! For $40 bucks man I'd go for that deal right now 
Also forza 5 is a fun game, I mean it'll take longer to do everything in it but the graphics and just the way the cars handle are amazing..

M

MPr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get angry birds star wars. Its definitely worth every penny

G

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would go to gamestop and get a used copy of Battlefield, atleast you can play that until titanfall launches
running low on money so i may trade my 360 copies in for it

L

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
running low on money so i may trade my 360 copies in for it

ya if you arent going to play them anymore might as well, the only stuff i kept were my halo games just becasue im a big halo fan, all my other stuff i made bank on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom