Anyone heard the game of life?

• Thread starter Unlovable Panda
  • Start date
  • Views 384
U

Unlovable Panda

A zonkey
Reaction score
Well it's a game where you make a map usually on forge world and you make a map.(hur dur)and you make places like a club a police station, weapon shop, ect.. but its like a roleplaying game where there are color coded teams such as blue is police, green civilian, ect... it usually last a long time and it ends up turning into an all out intense war. Anyone heard of this game? If you did post here and we can play sometime because all my friends dont play reach anymore but they say that was the best thing on reach

p.s If it sounds like a childish retarded thing but dont say you dont like it unless you try it, it's a lot of fun :tongue:

D

Demolire

il Filosofo.
Reaction score
I helped a friend make a map for this on Halo 3. Never played it though

X

XoB LiI Jinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like playing with action figures...with guns

I've always wanted to create my own war scene. But its insanely hard to find some people who don't "master chief" it and rush into battle all the time.I wanna make a halo "cod" gametype, no shields, short jumps, no respawns.
In short, I want an 8v8 search and destroy
Of course, i'd have to modify damage resistance, weapon strength, ect. Ect.

But in real war, people can't corner camp, they can't rush in, they can't no0b combo and stuff, I want to make a gametype as close to a real war. If you can help me with that, i'd be more than willing to help you with your game

M

-XxPANDEMICxX-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm down PM me for my GT :smile:

Top Bottom