• Views 639
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorry Brian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone has the code for force host and u give it to me i will get u in lobby for free and dont tell me to search the forums because i havent seen it anywhere.I want it for doing the mods in a public match.The other one i wan tis the color that like buzzkill and all of that stuff pop up in that cool red color if anyone knows exactly wat it is ive been trying to find it i know it is in events.gsc.Dont tell to just put ^1 that is a different red.

7SMatthew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone has the code for force host and u give it to me i will get u in lobby for free and dont tell me to search the forums because i havent seen it anywhere.I want it for doing the mods in a public match.The other one i wan tis the color that like buzzkill and all of that stuff pop up in that cool red color if anyone knows exactly wat it is ive been trying to find it i know it is in events.gsc.Dont tell to just put ^1 that is a different red.

The force host code is not publicly released.

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use the Host DVAR's, they work half of the time. Only thing that sucks is that it makes it laggy as hell... well at least for me. =\

x Hitman Z

x Hitman Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use the Host DVAR's, they work half of the time. Only thing that sucks is that it makes it laggy as hell... well at least for me. =\

Maybe you don't have a good enough Ping/Upload to host?

I Purple I

I Purple I

Se7en Swag
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a modded GT in blue that says Modified

F

FiL7HY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you still post that dvar? I would also like to know both of these questions.

X

xCrucialx

Reaction score
Sin$

Sumo

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Odysseus' Summit 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea if they were made public this game would be ruined. Oh wait it already is.... lol
ohmy.gif

Energy

Energy

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Lol, did you just copy and paste Modified's reply?

B

Broomop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its quite easy to do i can do it so my legit xbox is always host but its quite funny ive managed to kick everyone out of the room doing it but it works 100% its quite good. But its just dvar editing and its under one of my posts one of them does it :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register