• Views 759
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorry Brian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am wondering if anyone can give me the codes that like on the bottom right of the screen it has button commands like press dpad up ect to unlock spinning 10th and then the text comes up for it and the other code I need is to force host so sometimes I can go into a public match record it and it will be hilarious.Whoever supplies me with these codes I will bring u into the match with me.By the way dont post your gamertag here i promise u wont get in.Thank You.

D

Deleted member 99038

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
you can easily find what you are looking for if you are willing to do a bit of digging.
stop being lazy.

O

STATiiCz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is something called: Search
use it.

S

Sorry Brian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i already fkn did search it is nowhere so quit telling me to fkn search and only post things that actually help me

AngelMax

AngelMax

To The Max
Reaction score
Sin$
your the noob that called your self jtagmods and you cant even mod the patch why dont you cut your losses and get a job ?

The XBL Virus

The XBL Virus

Se7enSins Virus
Reaction score
Sin$
Your are all really stupid he wants private files that one only a couple people have he wont find them just by searching.

D

Deleted member 99038

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Your are all really stupid he wants private files that one only a couple people have he wont find them just by searching.

wrong

people have released snippets of code all over the place, he just needs to find them and compile them together

7SMatthew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have not seen the force host code anywhere.

I

ihally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Private files my ***.

Text in bottom hand corner:
Code:
self iPrintln("You're text here. You can color using ^1 ^2 or whatever");

I don't have force host for JTAG, just search how to force host through bridging you're connection @ google.com.

S

Sorry Brian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the iprintin i tried it i put it in patch and nowhere does it show up in the game and there is nowhere on this forum that released the 10th emblem fully unlocked so stfu and i am also looking for permanent uav is that on this forum to u fkn idiots and i made this account quick and named it that for the hell of it cause my really old account got banned.

I

ihally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where abouts did you put it in the patch? You cannot just place it in a random place.

Also, there isn't a code for the tenth presitge emblem unlocked fully, so don't be a ***.

S

Sorry Brian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jhall where the F*** have u been there is a code for spinning 10th fully unlocked but a random like u wouldnt know that abd there is also permanent uav too so gtfo

I

ihally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're so sure there is a spinning tenth fully unlocked why the F*** havent you found it yet? I tried to help you by providing you with what you asked - how to get text at the bottom of your screen but you are obviously too dumb to figure out how to get it to work but now you tell me I am a random and to gtfo? You're a F***ing idiot.

Seriously, you have problems bro.

S

Sorry Brian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jhall thats wat im trying to say read the title it says does anyone have these codes i didnt say i found them no one is really releasing them yet and y dont u tell me exactly where to put the hudmesage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register