What's new

Solved Anyone have download links to any modded halo 2 campaign?

• Thread starter junkycheatengines
  • Start date
  • Views 2,098
J

junkycheatengines

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I started playing halo 2 again on my xbox 360 i was wondering if anyone had halo 2 modded campaign levels

B

buhdee69

Reaction score
Sin$
This is quite difficult to do on a 360 unless you have the whole game downloaded to your drive with a rgh/jtag mod. BUT if you have an original softmodded xbox, you can download halo 2 to your hdd and mod it yourself. Or you could go to theisozone,com and download halo 2 phantom map pack, killtrocity map pack v1 and v1, and many more modded games. Alternatively, if your only option is with the 360, you could burn the iso image of the map packs and do a disk hot swap. Load up halo 2 then swap disks. You can still mod halo 2 DLC on the 360. I have some ppf patches i could send u for containment.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 16267

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Sin$
I started playing halo 2 again on my xbox 360 i was wondering if anyone had halo 2 modded campaign levels

This is quite difficult to do on a 360 unless you have the whole game downloaded to your drive with a rgh/jtag mod. BUT if you have an original softmodded xbox, you can download halo 2 to your hdd and mod it yourself. Or you could go to theisozone,com and download halo 2 phantom map pack, killtrocity map pack v1 and v1, and many more modded games. Alternatively, if your only option is with the 360, you could burn the iso image of the map packs and do a disk hot swap. Load up halo 2 then swap disks. You can still mod halo 2 DLC on the 360. I have some ppf patches i could send u for containment.

I don't know of any that currently exist, however I plan on modding campaign maps in the near future.

If you guys were still interested, I uploaded some that I had backed up from Campaign Mods.

Delta Halo ODST (I think this one added ODST's, not sure)
Multiplayer test patches for 6 levels
Jackal_Minutemen (not sure about this one)
The invasion of the humans (I think this swapped the teams Humans vs Cov)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pl9b4adyyavoobz/Campaign Mods.rar?dl=0

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register