anyone have an orig.bin for ms28?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Noah ATR, Dec 19, 2008 with 4 replies and 1,295 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noah ATR

Noah ATR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My friend's drive's firmware is bad and for whatever reason will only play halo 3... I have tried flashing it multiple times but it won't seem to work. I tried injecting the serial key into a blank ixtreme(12x) and it produced the same results. Anybody have an orig.bin for the ms28's? or is it something else such as the key that is causing this?

2. gamebeatter

gamebeatter Premium Premium

Ratings:
    even if i give u mine it would have my drive key on it and you can get orginal firmware from xbins i belive

3. OP
    Noah ATR

Noah ATR Enthusiast

Ratings:

I tried looking on xbins and I could not find it...

I would insert the drive key I have for the drive and see if it would work, so if you wouldn't mind sending it to me, it would be greatly appreciated :smile:

If it turned out to be the key that was bad or corrupt, is there a way to generate a new one based off of the 360's serial?

4. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
    you would need to downgrade all the way and run the KK exploit

Anywhoo, it isnt a firmware problem, you said it boots H3, that means either your laser is going bad, your discs are bad, or your whole drive is bad. The firmware is fine.

5. OP
    Noah ATR

Noah ATR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Would you mind telling me how to do it or refer me to a place that has it already posted?

I tried the firmware in another ms28 drive and it gave me the same results; it goes to the title screen and freezes once it has to load something. Halo 3 will work successfully but soul calibur 4 gave fractured graphics and banjo kazooie nuts and bolts(among many others) freezes once it goes to a load screen. When a burned copy of a game is inserted, it says that the disc is bad and that I need to clean it even though it works perfectly fine in my benq. Any answers as to why? :?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.