• Thread starter jhitman
  • Start date
  • Views 11,715
jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
It just occurred to me how much OG gamertags are sought after on XBL, but ive never heard of it being spoken of on the PS3/PS4. What gives?

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, I see a lot of them being sold on other sites.

NotJordon

NotJordon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never seen any really, Won't be as many as xbox as you can't have spaces for some stupid reason.

Starbusteer

Starbusteer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never seen any really, Won't be as many as xbox as you can't have spaces for some stupid reason.
The usage of underscores most likely makes the name non-OG.

OT: I saw some guys selling some PSNs on other forums, I don't know if I'm able to "advertise" them though. I also bought the PSN "troll" some time ago, but sold it again.

O

ownedpwntpwned

Reaction score
Sin$
I have Owneed, nothing to bag about, but I've had offers before.

Single

Single

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've owned lilwayne and Spiderman. Gave them away to my friend and ever since, Never heard of him again.. Heard that he sold them though..

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive never heard of people sellin it, much less talkin about it. I presume one of the reasons is because you cant change your psn id, so if you wanted an OG itd have to be on a new account.

NotJordon

NotJordon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive never heard of people sellin it, much less talkin about it. I presume one of the reasons is because you cant change your psn id, so if you wanted an OG itd have to be on a new account.
Yeah, its not that common on PS3. Im guessing mainly because like you said its the whole account so your email will be with it and you can't change the email which is a big factor.

Single

Single

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, its not that common on PS3. Im guessing mainly because like you said its the whole account so your email will be with it and you can't change the email which is a big factor.
You sir, Are a complete idiot... You can actually change the email and password on a PS3 account only thing that will mess everything up is the person who has the original Console ID. That's the only way someone will call in the PSN account back..

The complete idiot thing was a joke, Don't get offended <3

NotJordon

NotJordon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You sir, Are a complete idiot... You can actually change the email and password on a PS3 account only thing that will mess everything up is the person who has the original Console ID. That's the only way someone will call in the PSN account back..

The complete idiot thing was a joke, Don't get offended <3
PSN IDs aren't linked to CID's at all. That's why once you buy a brand new console from wherever you can simply put your account on and do as you please.

T

ThatDownSyndrome

Reaction score
Sin$
i have lots of OG accs 3 to 4 letter names like one of them is (copy)

PrettyBoyMods

PrettyBoyMods

❤FiFA❤
Reaction score
Sin$
The usage of underscores most likely makes the name non-OG.

OT: I saw some guys selling some PSNs on other forums, I don't know if I'm able to "advertise" them though. I also bought the PSN "troll" some time ago, but sold it again.
Bro I legit was in a lobby with him in cod remastered and wanted to buy an og psn after I saw it.. that's so crazy man haha

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think PlayStation kids just don't care, they have more casual gamers lol
There's a lot of spam accounts on PlayStation too

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think PlayStation kids just don't care, they have more casual gamers lol
There's a lot of spam accounts on PlayStation too
You aren't wrong about spam accounts.

However, I know some people if they could get ahold of OG names they have paid big bucks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register