What's new

Unsolved anyone have an idea?

• Thread starter smittybinks
  • Start date
  • Views 170
S

smittybinks

Reaction score
of a server i could join or people to come play on mine but something like the world of Mianite for those of you who know what that is where we can build stuff troll kill people and have fun? sorry if this question is dumb put someone please im so bored of hunger games lol

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
So you are looking for a vanilla server? Basically start your own preferably web hosted so you can leave it running 24/7. I had one you just have to invite people you trust. If you are going to do I suggest going on twitch and getting low streamers to join it just message them, you will slowly build up :tongue:

S

smittybinks

Reaction score
So you are looking for a vanilla server? Basically start your own preferably web hosted so you can leave it running 24/7. I had one you just have to invite people you trust. If you are going to do I suggest going on twitch and getting low streamers to join it just message them, you will slowly build up :tongue:
thanks man! ya im just looking for some fun people to play with but i have only one friend who plays MC lol not many 20 year olds i find do lol but ill try the twitch thing thanks

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
thanks man! ya im just looking for some fun people to play with but i have only one friend who plays MC lol not many 20 year olds i find do lol but ill try the twitch thing thanks
When I started streaming I had a private server just for myself and friends, though I slowly started getting people on it and it was fun because we played pranks on each other. If you want something like that you just gotta build it up and get people to join you :smile:

suit

suit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twitch is the best way to grow man!

S

smittybinks

Reaction score
i dont really wanna stream though my laptop is really good but the FPS is like 20 when i stream haha i just wanna find a group of cool people to play with but i guess you both are right

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
i dont really wanna stream though my laptop is really good but the FPS is like 20 when i stream haha i just wanna find a group of cool people to play with but i guess you both are right
Don't have to stream just contact low streamers on twitch :smile:

Rusty

Rusty

See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil.
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Donator
Reaction score
Just what Dini Dini said, jump onto twitch, look at small time Minecraft viewers and start chatting and ask if you can play :smile:

Top Bottom