Anyone Have A COD2 Account ?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by PeeMuff, Feb 6, 2009 with 6 replies and 353 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey Guys Just Quickly Asking Does Anybody Have an account with 1000/1000 ? I Love This game but there's now way I can beat It on Veteran,

If anyone Has Glitched It Or Done It Fair Could i borrow the account Or could you spg a blank account ?

Thanks guys i can't offer much unless you want anything design related or a few 48hrs.

Sorry to bump but not a single Reply :frown:

2. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks but the link dosn't work lol :frown:

4. xcvxcv2

xcvxcv2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    umm i got an account if you still want one im sorry but im not handing out accounts but if you want to give me your account i could do it for you, or a silvermembership one.

if you have any way to connect to your harddrive/ memcard then i could give you the file and instructions on how to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks, Just Pm Me When Done mate :biggrin:

6. Mast3rrModder

Mast3rrModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't know if you noticed, but everything on this website is pretty much free, it's against the rules to charge for SPG's or anything else...

7. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    [Click here to view the link]
    a nice big list of saves an theres a couple of spg accounts in there just leave thanks if there any use to you,a transfer cable is needed to use all of these just a warning guys.
    for the one's that need a resigner you'll have to find one your self as i use a private one and ive been told not to give it out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.