My GT is: MLG jockey

Any help would be much appreciated :smile:

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Sin$
Lucky_Luchiano said:
Mrcuddles do you have an item like that for BL 2 on Xbox One?
Yes we do xbl pm my wife shes on running services ATM. She will respond to you once she gets to your gt .

D

DeltaEliteKing9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes we do xbl pm my wife shes on running services ATM. She will respond to you once she gets to your gt .
Cuddles ur wife message me when I was away will she invite me when she's ready to do the weapons drops or how does it work I read the rules but kinda fuzzy on them :smile:

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Sin$
Cuddles ur wife message me when I was away will she invite me when she's ready to do the weapons drops or how does it work I read the rules but kinda fuzzy on them :smile:
Just send another message. Saying sorry i missed your 1st responce but im back online for how ever long you will be. And when shes done she will get back to you. I also dont recommend bombing her with more then 1 message. Trust me you will get a more prompt responce you send the above message

DHG Xcel

DHG Xcel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just send another message. Saying sorry i missed your 1st responce but im back online for how ever long you will be. And when shes done she will get back to you. I also dont recommend bombing her with more then 1 message. Trust me you will get a more prompt responce you send the above message
Mind duping the backpack item for me? xb1? Thanks :smile:

D

DeltaEliteKing9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah that's why I went on here to ask u didn't want u thinking I'm a ***hole so yeah also I will be online all day so yeah

Top Bottom
Login
Register