Solved Anyone got any ideas??

• Thread starter Permitted
  • Start date
  • Views 842
Permitted

Permitted

Reaction score
Sin$
Just been in a lobby and 1 guy was using the orbital cannon over and over without backing out of it... He hasnt got a modded account so he isn't paying for each strike.. anyone know xD

Educational purposes only.
Thanks

malikass007

malikass007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you need a friend in the session
after using it go to creator or story mode
start it up and then join your friend again

Upvote 0
Furcouch2

Furcouch2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you need a friend in the session
after using it go to creator or story mode
start it up and then join your friend again
Is this for an unlimited orbital cannon or would u have to back out and rejoin each time yo bypass timer?

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically according to the video you have to restart the game straight after firing. Longgggggg lol

Upvote 0
its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
Just been in a lobby and 1 guy was using the orbital cannon over and over without backing out of it... He hasnt got a modded account so he isn't paying for each strike.. anyone know xD

Educational purposes only.
Thanks
frozen money/no wait timers

Upvote 0
Gtagamer85

Gtagamer85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't try this , I just tested it :angelic: and now can't access online , 1st alert message was rockstar games services unavailable , then files required to play Gta could not be downloaded now it's saying character 1 unavailable in this session . Tried restarting and clearing cache but still the same :unsure:

Upvote 0
Furcouch2

Furcouch2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't try this , I just tested it :angelic: and now can't access online , 1st alert message was rockstar games services unavailable , then files required to play Gta could not be downloaded now it's saying character 1 unavailable in this session . Tried restarting and clearing cache but still the same :unsure:
Reset router?? I know a few who have had to delete most resent updatr then reinstall it. Hope u get it fixed

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

delete saves from console via app manager. start gtav let prologue load... dont play prologue....
close gtav and press options to download files and replace all... reopen gtav, join invite only session and sign the agreement....

youre back online and problem solved...

problem:
you quit gtav in a mannor that attempted to save while you shut gtav off (watch your loading/saving circles next time like the opening credits suggest :wink: )

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
solo method uploaded by kingalex (xb1):

i dont want to write instructons ****

This for sure worked... haha.. sucks as i rather stay in the same session.

Going to creator and joining a friend in session cant confirm as the session was full and even tho i was put in a Que I went to another and had a timer.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register