What's new

Discussion Anyone getting Black Ops 3 early this year?

• Thread starter Liam elstone
  • Start date
  • Views 3,994
Liam elstone

Liam elstone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If been looking on the web and I've found a few people selling black ops 3 early and i was wondering if you guys are gonna spend the extra dollar to get it a few days early even after the disappointment of call of duty in the past few years

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No point, might aswell buy it when it's officially out in stores.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, no sense on trying to get it early in my opinion. Plus I want my mini-fridge edition :wink:

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill be getting it early on my xk3y, I like being able to checkout games like cod early, cause you can find all the OP stuff before everyone else does. And, you can get a couple extra levels. Not nice, I know, but if others are doin it why not.

Yes idk why.
Odd that you are afraid, as most things that are done with an RGH violates TOS, which I think is illegal (depends on what you do really). Not sayin everything on RGH/Jtag is illegal, but it 99% is.

C

chamba

Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, not point really, will just wait till the realease in the store and buy it

Stoner

Stoner

THC is a natural medicine
Reaction score
Sin$
na I would just wait till it gets released I'm not in that much of a rush to get it

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I preordered the game kind of wished I didn't now as my tv has just pulled the plug on me. Now some might say hey get another tv or borrow one well what I say to that is hell no 40inch only.

xAcme

xAcme

Unstoppable
Reaction score
Sin$
I preordered the game kind of wished I didn't now as my tv has just pulled the plug on me. Now some might say hey get another tv or borrow one well what I say to that is hell no 40inch only.
Simple solution. Plug it back in. Just saved you $600 :wink:

XboxExploit

XboxExploit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't wait to get it on my RGH lol, I'm just wondering, when will it leak? 0_o

Josh Keatley

Josh Keatley

Youtube Me
Reaction score
Sin$
If been looking on the web and I've found a few people selling black ops 3 early and i was wondering if you guys are gonna spend the extra dollar to get it a few days early even after the disappointment of call of duty in the past few years

yea pm if you want
Makes me mad that if you don't get it early other youtubers are way way ahead of you. They wait till midnight release day and upload video after video.

If anybody can get me a copy early I would love it and pay u extra. If you can't beat them join them #****it

Top Bottom
Login
Register