What's new

Solved Anyone get jungle Flasher to work with windows 10?

• Thread starter Jeremys18
  • Start date
  • Views 9,288
Jeremys18

Jeremys18

Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried using the jungle flasher to flash firmware to a drive but when I open the program it always gives me a warning about the drivers not being installed. I've followed everything the internet has said to do, even what the docs say, but it never works.

Has anyone gotten it to work with windows 10 or do I have to install windows 7?

Last edited:
Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive seen people work it out so yeah it possible. but just easier to have an older windows 7-8 pc for this stuff imo.

L

loady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try it in compatibility more, what hardware you using with it, I vaguely remember having trouble with portio file drivers and not having to install them when I used a usbpro

Monkey Madness

Monkey Madness

Reaction score
Sin$
I fought with the same problem for the past 2 days but finally got it to work I had to put windows 10 into test signing mode then I had to use a program to test sign portio Windows will complain that the driver has been blocked but it still seems to run just fine for me

P.S you have to do that every time you restart your system

Jeremys18

Jeremys18

Reaction score
Sin$
I ended up using a X360USB pro V2 and ignoring the warning. Though to be fair I also installed windows 7 just in case it doesn't work. I'm still using Windows 10 though, not Windows 7. Just have 7 in case 10 doesn't work.

I can back up the games using a benq drive flashed with the custom firmware. Next is to try flashing my actual xbox 360 drive to play the games..... ignoring the warning. If that works then I'll guess the drivers aren't needed if you use an X360USB pro?

Monkey Madness

Monkey Madness

Reaction score
Sin$
I've never actually gotten to use the X360USB pro v2 so I'm not 100% sure but i dont think you need the portio drivers.

Jeremys18

Jeremys18

Reaction score
Sin$
Well the flash worked but only when switching to Windows 7. But my drive doesn't recognize burnt games. :frown:

I have an ihas 124 f burner but I guess I'll have to get a different burner and try to burn again.

S

saxjonz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Disregard, I figured it out. Was my usb pro, a switch was in the wrong place. I got it to work!

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register