• Thread starter MrMurder420
  • Start date
  • Views 1,701
MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
Send me a private message with your PSN ID or drop it below, I will add you and we can run what ever, I am in a few well populated guilds that are always welcoming new recruits, and have no problem playing with different factions/levels. (I do alot of dungeon crawls) I am a templar healer in the daggerfall covenant faction.

Cheers Sinners!

BurnedVader

BurnedVader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what level are you? cause i need to do dungeon but i am very low lvl :frown: i am lvl 30 and get group with vetran like 15 or something! stupid group finder!!

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
almost vet 11, but don't mind helping out. Grinding to V16 before the patch...

SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Sin$
I just recently got this game, only a level 29. Add PSN xSilverxBullet

I'm always down to play with people, and actually needing to find people for public dungeons so I can level up quicker.

SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Sin$
kk will try and get ya added tonight brutha
Ok thanks man, I may be on tonight after I get off work, haven't been playing much the past few days because of my work schedule, but I have several days off starting wednesday, so I will be grinding my character. I managed to get my character up to level 42 tuesday, but haven't played much since. I may get on tonight and try to reach vet 1 if its possible.

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
hit me up on psn anytime bro, not on here often anymore.. lack of eso content

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to have this on Xbox One was a very good player, I wanna get it for ps4 but I wanna know is it worth it now since it's been out for so long andn ot many new players come along, so I am guessing most people are very high levels

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to have this on Xbox One was a very good player, I wanna get it for ps4 but I wanna know is it worth it now since it's been out for so long andn ot many new players come along, so I am guessing most people are very high levels

Hands down best game for PS4. The sheer amount of content is amazing alone, don't worry about people being high level they just dropped vet levels its easier then ever to level. Soon One Tamriel will be out as well... I play it everyday almost, never get bored..

T

TargetJota

Reaction score
Sin$
Thread is old but im new to the EsO world my psn is LaJotitaPR lvl 18 atm Wood elf nightblade Aldmeri Dominion

BurnedVader

BurnedVader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread is old but im new to the EsO world my psn is LaJotitaPR lvl 18 atm Wood elf nightblade Aldmeri Dominion

I can invite you to a guild they do trials and all sort all the time. but cant help much pvp we are BLUE for life!!! we have few yellows but not a lot. i'll invite you to chat now if you wish

T

TargetJota

Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds good to me add my psn so you see when im on and shot me a message atm im champion 97 now stam blade dps build

AnonSamurai

AnonSamurai

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm new to the game and looking for a partner to help me power level, my PSN is ThotBoyz187

Top Bottom
Login
Register