What's new

Solved Anyone ever hear of this so called menu?

• Thread starter MudWater
  • Start date
  • Views 329
MudWater

MudWater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i was in a lobby where someone said they ran into a modder. who didnt like them since they were younger and that modder messed with their stats. I checked and this person had about 27,000 kills with only a 0.02 k/d they said the modder gave them 1,00,000 deaths and did it right in the lobby??
and when i checked there it was. a million deaths in snd and only 6000 kills has anyone ever heard of such a menu where you can do this to someones stats like that??? or have any idea what possible menu it could be?

Nokia

Nokia

[nokia@se7ensins ~]$
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Stickied Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
So i was in a lobby where someone said they ran into a modder. who didnt like them since they were younger and that modder messed with their stats. I checked and this person had about 27,000 kills with only a 0.02 k/d they said the modder gave them 1,00,000 deaths and did it right in the lobby??
and when i checked there it was. a million deaths in snd and only 6000 kills has anyone ever heard of such a menu where you can do this to someones stats like that??? or have any idea what possible menu it could be?
Yes this is possible, and this has only been recently possible thanks to Jiggy777. The menu you are looking for is his and can be found here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/1393538/

Upvote 0
MudWater

MudWater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this is possible, and this has only been recently possible thanks to Jiggy777. The menu you are looking for is his and can be found here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/1393538/
yes ive seen 10k and f*** stats on his menu. and recently ive been in contact with mr elegance, but ive been keeping up with jiggy, im currently on his 4.2, but i tried the f*** stats option on my friend online and it did nothing idk if the 10k deaths works but how could you give someon 1 million deaths with this menu? in one game? if you would know at all.. thanks for the reply

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register