What's new

Solved Anyone else unable to buy elegy's???

• Thread starter FlipFTE
  • Start date
  • Views 760
FlipFTE

FlipFTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I go on legendary elegy's show as out of stock. I've been hitting the arena dupe glitch pretty hard. Wonder if rockstar took it away because of that.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are having a problem with connecting to the server then you won’t be able to buy or sell vehicles.
You will know if you get a message that states “failed to connect to server”
Or “saving failed”.
When you repeatedly get either message you won’t be able to buy them. It’s most definitely not a punishment of any type.

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
When I go on legendary elegy's show as out of stock. I've been hitting the arena dupe glitch pretty hard. Wonder if rockstar took it away because of that.
Re-link your SocialClub account.

Upvote 0
FlipFTE

FlipFTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re-link your SocialClub account.
I'll try it

He sees Elegy out of stock on website.
Thats not problem with servers
That's what I'm saying, this is my main account that got dupe detected 3 years ago before we had knowledge of the daily sell limit. I'm a 1 car a day sell limit with no custom plates. I think this may be a new next level.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I disagree. I also have one account that is on one a day for over three years.
It’s still full of dirty dupes. I went on it just to see if this was an issue and I can still buy Elegys. It’s either your social club account is unlinked or your connection to the server. In addition when Rockstar is doing maintenance on the server there are issues buying and selling vehicles. People were having this issue when there was server maintenance just a few weeks ago.

Upvote 0
DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I disagree. I also have one account that is on one a day for over three years.
It’s still full of dirty dupes. I went on it just to see if this was an issue and I can still buy Elegys. It’s either your social club account is unlinked or your connection to the server. In addition when Rockstar is doing maintenance on the server there are issues buying and selling vehicles. People were having this issue when there was server maintenance just a few weeks ago.

I’ve unlinked and re-linked my PSN but still can’t buy Elegy’s. I haven’t dupe a car in years and R* dupe detection system is just BS. Haven’t sold a car in months, sold legit cars till sell limit, sold a car with ´f*ck off’ as license plate the next day and i’m dupe detected. :mad::spam:

Upvote 0
FlipFTE

FlipFTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve unlinked and re-linked my PSN but still can’t buy Elegy’s. I haven’t dupe a car in years and R* dupe detection system is just BS. Haven’t sold a car in months, sold legit cars till sell limit, sold a car with ´f*ck off’ as license plate the next day and i’m dupe detected. :mad::spam:
Says out of stock right?

Upvote 0
xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been in the duper BS 1 sell every 30 hours for years same as you guys and Elegy's aren't out of stock for me.

I heard if you hard reset on Xbox or clear cache on PS 4 that they return for sale for free.

Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a bug. Some players are having this issue where the data is there for the elegy but the system thinks its not available to you. Likely the returning player cars data bleeding over to the elegy and causing this issue. More than likely something getting corrupt after doing some sort of glitch.
Would make no sense to take away the free car when users would just start using the cheapest car. What you would likely see is the inability to purchase any car if this type of punishment actually became a thing.
Clear your cache. Reload gta and start from story. Load a different story mode save and clear your cache again. Now restart gta and go from story mode then to online. You should have everything back now.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register