What's new

Discussion Anyone else pushing for 700/700?

• Thread starter VinnyHaw
  • Start date
  • Views 5,126
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm at 605 achievements right now. Trying to finish before Infinite drops.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't grinded for achievements in this game for a while now I think I have a fair bit completed tho its mainly just time and score achievements I need to do and than the online side.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't grinded for achievements in this game for a while now I think I have a fair bit completed tho its mainly just time and score achievements I need to do and than the online side.
I have 4 more multiplayer ones. Then halo 4 cheevos + 3 more lasos. Almost there

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I got like 200 after 5 years I'm ok with that haha.
I've been tryna push Competitive but it's pretty low playerbase compared to the Halo glory days. I'm almost positive nobody is a 50 people seem to get stuck in the 30's due to the player numbers.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I got like 200 after 5 years I'm ok with that haha.
I've been tryna push Competitive but it's pretty low playerbase compared to the Halo glory days. I'm almost positive nobody is a 50 people seem to get stuck in the 30's due to the player numbers.
I have a couple of 50s on my friend list. It's def much more enjoyable doing comp with friends.

Yeah the prob with the MCC is that there's literally dozens of combinations of modes in social with all the different game/size/mode options to play in. There's also like 7 or 8 different comp playlists. Really hope Infinite has a better ranking system.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I'm almost at 200. I usually try to do them all for Halo but not for MCC. Would be sick though!

Jessyskullkid

Jessyskullkid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2500 assists is gonna suck!!

Just start game by game. So instead of looking at it like 700/700... Look at finishing like 60/60 or whatever each game has.
I really only need the H2A multiplayer ones, and I'll have all the multiplayer achievements for MCC complete

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
2500 assists is gonna suck!!

Just start game by game. So instead of looking at it like 700/700... Look at finishing like 60/60 or whatever each game has.
That's probably the best way to do it!

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I really only need the H2A multiplayer ones, and I'll have all the multiplayer achievements for MCC complete
Jump onto the r/halo discord channel. It's super easy to schedule a booting session. That's how I got the 100 environmental kills and 100 splatters for h2a

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't wait honestly!
same. i convinced my friend to get the mcc during a Christmas sale and we've been having a go at all the games to catch up with infinite. after we finish h4, we'll watch the cinematics of both h5 and halo wars 2 to catch up storywise

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't wait honestly!
trying not to get my hopes up a lot tbh we all know how 343 has done halo lol. maybe this is the halo they take home a W for once.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
trying not to get my hopes up a lot tbh we all know how 343 has done halo lol. maybe this is the halo they take home a W for once.
That's true, maybe they can pull a Bungie and have some nice launch incentives etc...

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I have big hopes for Halo Infinite and WWE 2K22 this year. Both companies put in an extra year, so fingers crossed
That's true, maybe they can pull a Bungie and have some nice launch incentives etc...

Top Bottom
Login
Register