• Thread starter ollie1502
  • Start date
  • Views 396
O

ollie1502

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having real issues with this game.
I got PS4 last weekend, and have been playing a lot of Seasons since.
My first 30 matches were great, I'd got to division 5, one win away from promotion, with a record of 31-1-2. Those two losses were in division 10 too, so I was on a great win streak.
My record for the last 6 games has been 1-0-5. I honestly can't beat anyone. All my opponents are a class above me.
I'm not really sure why this is. It's been an issue for me on previous games too. One day I'm a division 4 level player, the next I should be division 10.
Anyone else experience similar?

B

BlazingDankNugs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes! Its EA telling you to sell your team so you lose coins on tax and have to buy more packs etc

I'm aware this will sound strange but here is what I do when the game is clearly against me (not just when ive lost a couple of games)
-Sell team
-change kits and badges
-create new squad
-change formation
-buy new team

Its pathetic that this works and really shows you there is an external influence that effects how you play.

-dylan

-dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes! Its EA telling you to sell your team so you lose coins on tax and have to buy more packs etc

I'm aware this will sound strange but here is what I do when the game is clearly against me (not just when ive lost a couple of games)
-Sell team
-change kits and badges
-create new squad
-change formation
-buy new team

Its pathetic that this works and really shows you there is an external influence that effects how you play.

I change kit and it works for me haha

X

xDizaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing is happening to me..
I always win first 5/10 with new team but after 5/10 games i keep loosing or drawing.
So i keep selling my team everyweek and sometime i make profit from it but most of the time i lose some coins..

& I'm sure im not that bad to keep loosing because i'm currenly in div 2

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I am the opposite really; I am consistently just not good enough to win division one of a regular basis. I always get 21 points or 22 points every second or third season, extremely annoying.

-dylan

-dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am the opposite really; I am consistently just not good enough to win division one of a regular basis. I always get 21 points or 22 points every second or third season, extremely annoying.

At least you can get past 20 points, I get into Division 1 and then get smashed and back into Division 2…then get promoted every time stupid fifa eh

T

tunechi187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have like 5 squads what I find weird is I use 1 more than the others but when I go back to the others and have a game they play like complete retards can't pass the ball can't dribble nothing does my head in !

Top Bottom
Login
Register