Discussion Anyone else hit by a ban recently?

What CFW were you running when you were banned?

• Luma3DS

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • ReiNand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CakesFW

• Palantine

• NTR CFW

• rxTools

• Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Cobalt Blaze

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.
Reaction score
Today I got hit with the Error 002-0102, running Luma on boot9strap. Everywhere else I look, turns out people are getting hit too. I'm just curious to know if anyone else is banned, and what CFW they were using.

Zelk

Hiding Both Face And Mind
Retired
Reaction score
Today I got hit with the Error 002-0102, running Luma on boot9strap. Everywhere else I look, turns out people are getting hit too. I'm just curious to know if anyone else is banned, and what CFW they were using.
Just for my own log, were you on the latest Luma? 7.5?

Zelk

Retired
Reaction score
I was on the latest version (7.1, according to the updater) but not the latest hourly (90f29af)
I had thought the latest was 7.5, my bad. Anyways some people believe that something in the latest version may have links to the bans, as a significant amount of banned users were on the latest Luma.

I haven't been banned myself and I'm on Luma 7.0.

Cobalt Blaze

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.
Reaction score
I had thought the latest was 7.5, my bad. Anyways some people believe that something in the latest version may have links to the bans, as a significant amount of banned users were on the latest Luma.

I haven't been banned myself and I'm on Luma 7.0.
What's funny is that my sister's 3DS that I had recently put CFW on, is not banned, and it's on the latest Luma.

I'm going to safely assume it was probably all the homebrew stuff I have, but it don't bother me none, I never played online anyway.

Zelk

Retired
Reaction score
What's funny is that my sister's 3DS that I had recently put CFW on, is not banned, and it's on the latest Luma.

I'm going to safely assume it was probably all the homebrew stuff I have, but it don't bother me none, I never played online anyway.
There's a log over on GBATemp and /r/3dshacks, you should go contribute your data there. It can help people get to the bottom of what's happening.

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I havent been hit although I think that having a "spoofed" friend code seed from when I unbanned my system from earlier in the year is helping since it wasnt provided by nintendo

Triple_Point

Reaction score
I got banned last week when playing Super Mario Maker. Got pop up of connection problem and then tried to reconnect it, but nothing seems to work.

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Reaction score
Ya my system got banned when I went to remove my wifi from my system to prevent street pass from sending out my data to Nintendo.

Top Bottom