What's new

Solved Anyone Else Got A Turtle Beach x1 Headset?

Amuze

Amuze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive Got Turtle Beach x1 Headset And The Mic (Not The Cable) Has Broken Twice. Anyone Had This Problem or Others. So I Ditched Them For Skullcandy GI SGS Xbox Headset. :thumbup:

7s Pro Gfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mr Amuze said:
Ive Got Turtle Beach x1 Headset And The Mic (Not The Cable) Has Broken Twice. Anyone Had This Problem or Others. So I Ditched Them For Skullcandy GI SGS Xbox Headset. :thumbup:

I have had no problems with mine at all, how aggressive are you with your headset lul :tongue:

Kingyyy

Kingyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've just got some, and got a little problem.

Because I've got a 1080p TV, I use HDMI cable. But for the TB's to work I need the scart plugged in. So I've took the casing off the scart lead and plugged it in and all is fine. Except, I usually have my computer running while playing, so say when I die in S&D and want to switch over from HDMI to RGB on my Tv it's fine until I switch back. It decides to restart the f*cking Xbox. WAH TAH FACK?! :?

Anyone know a reasoning behind this or a solution, I'm pretty sure it's to do with the Scart lead as all was fine before the Turtle Beach's :thumbdown:

NE2D

NE2D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kingyyy said:
I've just got some, and got a little problem.

Because I've got a 1080p TV, I use HDMI cable. But for the TB's to work I need the scart plugged in. So I've took the casing off the scart lead and plugged it in and all is fine. Except, I usually have my computer running while playing, so say when I die in S&D and want to switch over from HDMI to RGB on my Tv it's fine until I switch back. It decides to restart the f*cking Xbox. WAH TAH FACK?! :?

Anyone know a reasoning behind this or a solution, I'm pretty sure it's to do with the Scart lead as all was fine before the Turtle Beach's :thumbdown:

It isn't as easy as flipping a light switch. It will restart when switching input modes.

As far as 2 broken mics, I haven't had that problem on mine. Don't smack yourself in the head when someone shoots you in the face, it's just a game. Going from Turtle Beach to Skullcandy? Eeek!

Top Bottom
Login
Register