Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
It's Official! So hyped!

2gw6xsh.png

Also, does anyone know what this means? Does it mean I can't take pictures? I want to so I can share it with you guys.

2u3ulao.png

So should I try quickscoping or be a try hard with the other weapons?

ExTc HaZarDz

ExTc HaZarDz

Having 2 sides is Thrilling -Tyki-
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's Official! So hyped!

2gw6xsh.png

Also, does anyone know what this means? Does it mean I can't take pictures? I want to so I can share it with you guys.

2u3ulao.png

So should I try quickscoping or be a try hard with the other weapons?
first may i say i love your pic of Elizabeth and i believe you are not allowed to take pic's or video's but to answer your question try a little of both just see what you can and cant do then give us the low down:smile::cool:

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
first may i say i love your pic of Elizabeth and i believe you are not allowed to take pic's or video's but to answer your question try a little of both just see what you can and cant do then give us the low down:smile::cool:

Thank you. Liz is my favorite. I'm kind of scared because I wonder how many games we are allowed to play. I'm thinking they will only give us 1 game to play of TDM if not then FFA. So that's what the consent means?

ExTc HaZarDz

ExTc HaZarDz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you. Liz is my favorite. I'm kind of scared because I wonder how many games we are allowed to play. I'm thinking they will only give us 1 game to play of TDM if not then FFA. So that's what the consent means?
even if they only give you one just make sure you can try a little of both my favorite is kanji he suits me in more then one way

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Grammar Nazi Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I might be going, not sure :/ I live 2 hours away so it wouldn't be that big of a bother >_>

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I might be going, not sure :/ I live 2 hours away so it wouldn't be that big of a bother >_>

I don't see why not. You get to play a bunch of titles early that are coming out this year. Probably get free stuff too.

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I live in SOCAL.

Jeez, that's a long way from here. Well it was in Germany first and now it randomly comes to here, so maybe it might go to LA next month or in Oct. Not sure though. I know Buzz said it goes to Sydney in Oct.

Fizley

Fizley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, the "Gamestop Expo" is called Gamescom. Second off they are not gonna let random people like you in. Sorry for your excitement over nothing big :biggrin:

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, the "Gamestop Expo" is called Gamescom. Second off they are not gonna let random people like you in. Sorry for your excitement over nothing big :biggrin:
Haha, good one! Wait... You are joking? Right?

OT: I wish I could go, of course it has to be on a school day during the first week back.

ExTc HaZarDz

ExTc HaZarDz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, good one! Wait... You are joking? Right?

OT: I wish I could go, of course it has to be on a school day during the first week back.
lol
that stinks but then again think of how crowded it would be with the people who were accepted and the walk in's it would be pandemonium

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lol

that stinks but then again think of how crowded it would be with the people who were accepted and the walk in's it would be pandemonium
Don't listen to him, he literally has no idea what he's talking about, that's why I asked if he was joking. Anyone can purchase tickets as long as they're a GameStop Power Up rewards member.

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You will get to play the new games that are comming out this year don't listen to that guy that said you wornt because he is just jelly

KingTwoFour

KingTwoFour

Shoot the J, SHOOT IT!
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
That means THEY can use any pictures, videos, or audio of you. There is bound to be media there. So they might be taking pictures or interviewing people. They just want to make sure you don't sue them. I'm sure you can take pictures.
@ Holo Holo

Crippin

Crippin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This guy literally has no Idea! lol

I live in SA and have already purchased my ticket! See ya there!

Top Bottom
Login
Register