• Thread starter ShaDoW RaZoRR x
  • Start date
  • Views 1,673
S

ShaDoW RaZoRR x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I went on today in the morning and I was captain grade 2. So I got home to find it say I have been temporarilly banned for earning credits . Yes I reset challenges. I was wondering if anyone else got reset today since the servers are back to normal. Also it said temporarily so does this mean I only got reset for a day?

N

Nick632

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't been banned.... yet. Temporary means being banned for 7 days and not being able to earn credits during that time span, at least that's what I heard.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I haven't because I don't reset the challenges. It was already stated that restarting your challenges would get you reset.

The Steve

The Steve

Not a Pirate
Retired
Hardened Veteran Legendary Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I haven't because I don't reset the challenges. It was already stated that restarting your challenges would get you reset.

Wait what? Did you not make a tut about doing this and saying thats how you got to Lt? :blink:

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait what? Did you not make a tut about doing this and saying thats how you got to Lt? :blink:
OMG, I swear one more person says this I am going to freak. What I am doing isn't resetting the challenge. He did the whole challenge reset after the challenge has been done. He needs an offline account and his real one. Doing that shows on Bungie that you have like 40 challenges done. What I do isn't. Its a glitch and only shows up once you have competed the challenge, but sense you disconnect before it saves your not completing it just gaining the benefits of the challenge cR points.

The Steve

The Steve

Not a Pirate
Retired
Hardened Veteran Legendary Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG, I swear one more person says this I am going to freak. What I am doing isn't resetting the challenge. He did the whole challenge reset after the challenge has been done. He needs an offline account and his real one. Doing that shows on Bungie that you have like 40 challenges done. What I do isn't. Its a glitch and only shows up once you have competed the challenge, but sense you disconnect before it saves your not completing it just gaining the benefits of the challenge cR points.

lol srry, but that makes sense now.

ddxcb

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitching/Boosting/Modding CR will get a possible reset and a ban.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So your method is more safe? Because I don't wanna get reset :frown:
I believe so, for one I haven't been reset or know of anyone who has. Two, they haven't mentioned it at Bungie.net, just the challenge resetting. And third, the people who have, haven't really showed any proof of them ONLY doing the method I showed, they either challenge resetted or done some kind of online manipulation.

H

HerpaDerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Resetting the entire challenge doesn't count as multiple challenges completed on b.net. I did it today and it says i have 32 daily challenges completed just i have like 10 campaign games where i got 50 kills each.

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I got banned for doing dewstructions thing. Its not a big deal really even though it makes me pissed as f*** but im just unlucky.. Just dont over do it.

iCashew

iCashew

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't been reset so far. If I do get reset it's not that big of a deal.

iTzTECHKiNG

iTzTECHKiNG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Care to explain a little bit more?

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Hoping I don't get touched up by the hammer. I did it from Major Grade 1.8-ish to Lt Col. I've also played a TON of MM, Gruntpocalypse, and ONI so maybe I'll look okay. Fingers crossed.

D

Deletethisaccnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hoping I don't get touched up by the hammer. I did it from Major Grade 1.8-ish to Lt Col. I've also played a TON of MM, Gruntpocalypse, and ONI so maybe I'll look okay. Fingers crossed.

I've boosted like three accounts all the way up to lt.colonel and not one of them have been banned, and if you ask why I boosted three account? It's becus my two lil bros wanted to be highest rank.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Care to explain a little bit more?
I cant make it more clear... Okay listen..

THIS WAY WILL GET YOU RESET.
Complete the challenge and then go into a custom match, then sign out and in with an offline account, play some games and then sign out and sign in on your main account. They challenge will be completely reset for a little bit and then you can earn them. But you are completing the challenge over and over so Bungie can see your completing the same challenge over and over..

THE WAY I TWEAK AND DO MYSELF THAT WONT GET YOU RESET (for the most part, there is always a chance)
only certain challenges can be done to do this, like killing a such and such amount in campaign or firefight, killing certain people, ect. It is all about checkpoints, what I am doing is a glitch from the checkpoints and going offline for a little bit.

Example: Kill 100 enemies in campaign. I do the ONI Sword Base glitch, get the checkpoint and kill and kill till I get 99 kills. I then save and exit, then I start up from last save. I get 1 kill and once the challenge says complete you unplug the ethernet cable. Once it says disconnect from Xbox LIVE, I sign back in and repeat the process. But where Bungie screwed up is that you never go to the main menu when you disconnect from LIVE. So, when you unplug that cable, your never really complete the challenge, it doesnt sync so to speak, but sense you don't get directed to the menu or anything, you keep the challenge points. But you NEVER complete the challenge, so Bungie doesn't see you complete challenges over and over (I am sure they will find out soon) So yea. This is basically just a checkpoint glitch so to speak that they said was okay.. It isn't the challenge reset glitch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register