What's new

Solved Anyone Else Experience Some Big Lag Issues?

• Thread starter Fogel
  • Start date
  • Views 588
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
So I bought this game last week because it was damn cheap and well I wanted access to game with decent cheats.

Regardless, I experience a lot of lag spikes in this game as well as buildings and objects not spawning in even on ground. Sometimes it’s so bad it’s near impossible to walk.

Now this is happening pretty much every game and it’s damn ridiculous, the games it doesn’t though it’s pretty mint. Every other game I own runs perfect. No issues there at all. I have fast internet as well. Though I am on 5g WiFi.

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
So I bought this game last week because it was damn cheap and well I wanted access to game with decent cheats.

Regardless, I experience a lot of lag spikes in this game as well as buildings and objects not spawning in even on ground. Sometimes it’s so bad it’s near impossible to walk.

Now this is happening pretty much every game and it’s damn ridiculous, the games it doesn’t though it’s pretty mint. Every other game I own runs perfect. No issues there at all. I have fast internet as well. Though I am on 5g WiFi.
It's normal, the Xbox port is complete ***.

Upvote 0
Se7enChins

Se7enChins

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox Port is garbage, its a shame they still havent fixed it. PC is pretty good at this point but still has issues. which i dont understand.

Upvote 0
LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya I've had tons of lag issues as well (see my long post in the complaint section). I bought it when it was discounted as well and it's still not worth the $16 since it's almost unbearable as you mentioned. I hope they will fix it but I can almost guarantee they won't do anything about it because they are already getting money for the game so they don't "have to" add or update it since they already make money from it

Upvote 0
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya I've had tons of lag issues as well (see my long post in the complaint section). I bought it when it was discounted as well and it's still not worth the $16 since it's almost unbearable as you mentioned. I hope they will fix it but I can almost guarantee they won't do anything about it because they are already getting money for the game so they don't "have to" add or update it since they already make money from it
Your right. I learned a couple things though. One a wired connection and two disable Cortana. Almost no lag. Still ****** quality. But runs much better. Still crap though but at least I can get kills.

Upvote 0
Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve got a mate that complains about it all the time when we play but I’ve never had any issues with it

Upvote 0
Vauxit

Vauxit

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What console the normal or One X? I hear makes a huge difference.
He’s got the standard Xbox one and I’ve got the x but my cousin says he’s got no problem with it either and he’s got the standard one as well

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register