What's new

Solved anyone else cant find a game?

K

kp_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its fair to say ive done a fair bit of boosting, from 3rd straight to masters.
recently saw a post that SHG will be cracking down on boosters and a day after that post i can no longer find a game, i go into HQ and im the only person there, i search for a game and its 1/12 finding the best lobby, expanding search, widening lobby search, finding best lobby over and over and over literally cant find a single person.
ive tried going into zombies to find people and its the same.
done everything to try and fix it and its the same. anyone else having this problem? is it common? is there a fix? any help is appreciated.

Hey everyone,

We’d like to update the console community on enforcement for cheaters. We have increased our efforts to enforce on boosters, whom many of you have noticed at the top of Leaderboards.

Thank you for your patience with us as we continue to work on improving the console experience for you all!

note: if i switch profile i can find a game no problem it seems to be just my main profile

F

FPS Kratos

Reaction score
I legit bought the game two days ago and I'm having the same issue, im only level 26 no boosting involved.
So in my mind what the f*** is going on?

K

kp_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I legit bought the game two days ago and I'm having the same issue, im only level 26 no boosting involved.
So in my mind what the **** is going on?
Not sure, I’ve been on live chat with activision and they’re just telling me to open the ports and that the problem is my connection.
I told them how tf is it my connection when I can switch accounts and find a game just fine.
They’re no help at all it’s ridiculous

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Not sure, I’ve been on live chat with activision and they’re just telling me to open the ports and that the problem is my connection.
I told them how tf is it my connection when I can switch accounts and find a game just fine.
They’re no help at all it’s ridiculous
Was this ever fixed? Would love to try and support you.

K

kp_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was this ever fixed? Would love to try and support you.
Nope, contacted AV made a ticket. they told me to do a bunch of **** that I had already done, after 3 days they just wouldn’t answer me back even after trying to contact their twitter support and their live chat service/ help center on their website. I literally quit the game. It doesn’t let find a match I had deal with it and quit

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Guessing you have uninstalled your cod and reinstalled it? and cleared the cache.

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Nope, contacted AV made a ticket. they told me to do a bunch of **** that I had already done, after 3 days they just wouldn’t answer me back even after trying to contact their twitter support and their live chat service/ help center on their website. I literally quit the game. It doesn’t let find a match I had deal with it and quit
Seems like it 100% their issue then, maybe try finding a phone number and calling them directly.

K

kp_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like it 100% their issue then, maybe try finding a phone number and calling them directly.
Honestly I’ve just given up, i won’t be buying another cod, it died with mw2/mw3...thanks anyways

Guessing you have uninstalled your cod and reinstalled it? and cleared the cache.
I did, didn’t do anything

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Honestly I’ve just given up, i won’t be buying another cod, it died with mw2/mw3...thanks anyways
Sorry I couldn't help my dude!

Top Bottom