• Start date
  • Views 568
S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
it seems my vita goes down fast and i have everything turned down it lasts about 2-3 hours before it can last around 5-6 hours anyone else having the same problem

Z

Zelk

Extra Spicy
Retired
Reaction score
Mine works fine. It might just be on your end.

Z

Zelk

Extra Spicy
Retired
Reaction score
Hmm... While I haven't really noticed this myself, I found an article on it.
It appears that errors with the Store are happening to everyone, while only about a quarter of users are experiencing increased battery drain. Seems you're one of the unlucky ones. Hopefully they fix this in the next update.

S

Slim Shady

Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Hmm... While I haven't really noticed this myself, I found an article on it.
It appears that errors with the Store are happening to everyone, while only about a quarter of users are experiencing increased battery drain. Seems you're one of the unlucky ones. Hopefully they fix this in the next update.
i think the next update the store is going to be removed or something its like everything is getting removed like youtube as well if i watch youtube on the browser its slow but when i watch it on the app you could download it was fast

Z

Zelk

Extra Spicy
Retired
Reaction score
i think the next update the store is going to be removed or something its like everything is getting removed like youtube as well if i watch youtube on the browser its slow but when i watch it on the app you could download it was fast
The store isn't going to be removed lmao. They removed it on the PSP, not the Vita. The Vita is just losing support, like it lost support for the Youtube app and the Facebook app.

S

Slim Shady

Retired
Premium
Reaction score
The store isn't going to be removed lmao. They removed it on the PSP, not the Vita. The Vita is just losing support, like it lost support for the Youtube app and the Facebook app.
thats what i heard anyway they must hate the ps vita now lol

Z

Zelk

Extra Spicy
Retired
Reaction score
thats what i heard anyway they must hate the ps vita now lol
It's not that they hate the Vita, it's just that their money and effort is best used in other areas, such as the PS4 or PSVR.

S

Slim Shady

Retired
Premium
Reaction score
It's not that they hate the Vita, it's just that their money and effort is best used in other areas, such as the PS4 or PSVR.
still want to know why they removed the youtube app hate using that crap browser to watch YT

Top Bottom