What's new

Discussion Anyone Else Anticipating the Leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, Modern Warfare 3 is released in less than a month - about three weeks actually. I, for one, am super excited. I know that these huge blockbuster releases always get leaked a couple weeks before the release date. I'm sort of surprised the game hasn't been leaked to XboxISO.com, TPB, or Se7enSins Premium yet. I'm checking multiple times every day for the ISO. Is anybody else pumped for the possibility of a leak? Also, when do you guys predict it will be leaked?
*Don't think I won't buy the game when it comes out. It's going to be great, and what's the point of buying it if you're not going to play it online? I just love reaping the benefits of having a JTAG. :3

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really. I'm not that impatient. I can wait til the release. :cool:

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really. I'm not that impatient. I can wait til the release. :cool:
It's not that I can't wait (even though I can't :tt2:smile: I just look forward to bragging to my friends that I have it, and telling them how it is. I'm a ********* like that.

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not that I can't wait (even though I can't :tt2:smile: I just look forward to bragging to my friends that I have it, and telling them how it is. I'm a ********* like that.
stamp-of-douchery2.jpg

lol. That's f***ed up.

J

Jwow

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Its somewhere hidden on PNET all ready.
no, it's really not.
Well, Modern Warfare 3 is released in less than a month - about three weeks actually. I, for one, am super excited. I know that these huge blockbuster releases always get leaked a couple weeks before the release date. I'm sort of surprised the game hasn't been leaked to XboxISO.com, TPB, or Se7enSins Premium yet. I'm checking multiple times every day for the ISO. Is anybody else pumped for the possibility of a leak? Also, when do you guys predict it will be leaked?
*Don't think I won't buy the game when it comes out. It's going to be great, and what's the point of buying it if you're not going to play it online? I just love reaping the benefits of having a JTAG. :3
yeah because s7 premium would be the first to get something
and just so you know, Cod games always leak 10 days before release. It's just tradition.

Kyhai

Kyhai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All I want is to play the game early that all I want

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
A week before I see a potential leak.

E

Emperor Zurg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you just ruin the game like that? Haha. And besides, who wants to play an ISO when Battlefield 3 is coming out? #winning

Violated

Violated

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
With the most popular games they aren't leaked until 1-2 weeks before release date.
I'll be happy when it's leaked.

omgnowai

omgnowai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The leak can be used to get ready for multiplayer, play Survival and get used to the layout of the maps and the guns. For that reason, I can't wait for the leak.

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn this topic is pretty "special" lmao and Battlecrap sucks get the f*** out

Tricked

Tricked

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
its gonna be a mw2 scenario remember this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register