What's new

Anyone camping out for the new phone?

• Thread starter SYN H3AD5H0T
  • Start date
  • Views 343

Are you camping out for an iPhone 6 or 6 plus?

• Total voters
S

SYN H3AD5H0T

Your best friend in all of Pandora!
Reaction score
I am out in Las Vegas for a little while and the iPhone drops in 12 hours..... Going to head to the Caesar Forums to go and camp out until then to grab the iPhone 6 plus since I didn't pre-order and that is really my only chance of getting one on day one. Anyone else planning on camping out or already there?

S

SYN H3AD5H0T

Reaction score
12 hours and 30 minutes later yes I did!!! iPhone 6 plus, 64 gb, space grey. I am at work now otherwise I would've just taken a pic of the box so here this is

EDIT:
Sorry imageshack is gay now, I can post another pic if you guys tell me where to upload so you dont have to download the stupid image to see full size

Also it reminds me of a galaxy note, the lock button is in the same place and eveything. The landscape homescreen is pretty dope too I can't lie

A

Alpha Q up

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow! 12 hours huh, were you first in line? i went an hour before the store opened and i was 8th in line...got me the regular 6, 64gb, space grey...i like it a lot

S

SYN H3AD5H0T

Reaction score
This is Las Vegas bro... Lol I was 43 in line when I showed up and a bunch of mofos were "saving spots" in line and by the time we got inside I was 67. I just had to have the big boy. I wasn't leaving with just a regular 6

D

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
This is Las Vegas bro... Lol I was 43 in line when I showed up and a bunch of mofos were "saving spots" in line and by the time we got inside I was 67. I just had to have the big boy. I wasn't leaving with just a regular 6
Forget waiting in line. I sat in my chair by my desk, drank coffee, watched a show, and the tracking for my iPhone 6 Plus was on the other monitor. It came in at 9am Friday :tongue:

S

SYN H3AD5H0T

Reaction score
I missed the preorder. That was my only chance to get one release day

A

ASAP Baxter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone else hear of the bending with them happening?

S

SYN H3AD5H0T

Reaction score
Stop wearing tight jeans and you won't have a problem. It won't bend naturally in a pocket lol

Top Bottom