• Thread starter II GTA ST4R II
  • Start date
  • Views 457
I

II GTA ST4R II

You will bow to me!
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm using MrOkas Mod Loader and i want to spawn TBOGT vehicles. Can anyone tell me what script that lets you spawn TBOGT vehicles, I have tried evades 3.0 and the vehicles spawn with god mode and cannot be removed, Or if someone could put a script in there for me as i can't do it myself. So if anyone can help that would be great :smile:

M

Modderz4Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand that you are looking for someone.. but im just getting to understand the scripts and the handling a little more.. Once i find out how ill be sure to help!

H

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm using MrOkas Mod Loader and i want to spawn TBOGT vehicles. Can anyone tell me what script that lets you spawn TBOGT vehicles, I have tried evades 3.0 and the vehicles spawn with god mode and cannot be removed, Or if someone could put a script in there for me as i can't do it myself. So if anyone can help that would be great :smile:
Try DR Clans 2.5 's - EFLC 1.0

X

Da Accura420

Real Life Mods 2.0
Reaction score
Hello,

well if you use
Hello,

use evade tbogt 3.0 then open native trainer v2 put invincible to yourself take it off if you want then all vehicle will be able to get destroyed or crushed hope that help you

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Or you can just wait for C Chr0m3 x MoDz 3.0 comes out. It's going to be in a menu style like Evade's and it will have car spawns on TBoGT (I believe so).

C

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Knowledge is power, Power is corruption
VIP
Reaction score
As digital said my 3.0 will have a full car spawner + elfc cars and they spawn with no vehicle helper you can turn it on in another menu in mine or off again + heaps more

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
As digital said my 3.0 will have a full car spawner + elfc cars and they spawn with no vehicle helper you can turn it on in another menu in mine or off again + heaps more
:smile: Yea I hate spawning a car in Evade's Menu and it ahs Vehicle Helper on.

F

funkyfrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

hey IIGTA STARII are you using a new account now? if so add me i need to talk to you about the 360.rpf from the drift mods :wink:

I

II GTA ST4R II

You will bow to me!
Reaction score
hey IIGTA STARII are you using a new account now? if so add me i need to talk to you about the 360.rpf from the drift mods :wink:
Hello funky, long time no speak, I still use II GTA ST4R II but rarely, Add my main account IX D 3 4 N O XI and I'll accept :smile:

I

II GTA ST4R II

You will bow to me!
Reaction score
Or you can just wait for C Chr0m3 x MoDz 3.0 comes out. It's going to be in a menu style like Evade's and it will have car spawns on TBoGT (I believe so).
Yeah I'll just wait till then :smile:
Will i be able to use the phone in your 3.0?

I

II GTA ST4R II

You will bow to me!
Reaction score
Thanks for the help everyone :smile:

Top Bottom