Anybody wants 2 48 gold trial cards?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Raps4lyfee, Jan 11, 2009 with 7 replies and 310 views.

1. Raps4lyfee

Raps4lyfee Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ill give them to somebody if they can give me a SPG account
    I know their useless but im desperate here

Everybody i PM for a SPG they dont answer me back

2. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. DearestBRAVO20

DearestBRAVO20 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. mrincredible76

mrincredible76 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  5. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    If you werent helped by the two people above me I dont think you will be helped. If your a new member and knowone can really trust you then you might not be helped.

6. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't care if you're new or not, you will be helped by me. I made a thread for requests, but I usually check my PM's. Business has been good, no one's stolen anything. It's probably been circulated to around 200-300 people by now. So just PM me for details.

7. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    wow I guess that I was wrong. But anyway your lucky because I only gave mine out to like 25 people and then it was stolen.

8. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I guess I could be lucky, but I'm not really a firm believer in luck. I'm pretty friendly and willing to hand it out to anybody, and the positive return yields no douchebaggery. Recover account, glitch achievement(s) onto their profile, they're done, goes onto next person.

Even if someone did steal it, I wouldn't be THAT mad about it. I'd just make another tag, but I already have another one ready to give out in case that one ********* comes along and steals it. :wink:

But stealing from me? Seriously? :.( I also post on Youtube Gears of War 2 SPG videos and say I'll do it for free. All those people do on there is charge MS points or golden hammerburst/lancer codes.

I mean, a freebie for me would be nice in a while. But I'm not asking for anything.

• Like Like x 1