• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't all this does is increase the distance you have to move your finger to turn the same amount as the normal ones thus defeating the point of a higher sensitivty? And couldn't we simply replace the normal ones with PS3 style ones and turn the sensitivity down for the same effect? :blink:

U

ucantwin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes totally worth 10$ thats not alot just think about what you can get with 10$ these are one of the best ways to spend it. i did notice a accuracy difference and a big difference on higher sensetivitys. i totally recomend getting them for only 10$ and you can find codes to get them cheaper i got one on youtube.

Cheez

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody recommend these? I am awful at sniping and wanted to get some.

B

b0nk3rs1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
best addition to my controller ever. buy them. they work incredibly well.

M

MrDeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't all this does is increase the distance you have to move your finger to turn the same amount as the normal ones thus defeating the point of a higher sensitivty? And couldn't we simply replace the normal ones with PS3 style ones and turn the sensitivity down for the same effect? :blink:

I just got these yesterday and so far so good. What they do is make 5 sensitivity feel like 3 so you get the advantage being able to aim faster while ads and also turning around faster without loosing accuracy.

I had recently being playing on 5 sensitivity and was able to move up to 7 after getting these.

Until about a week ago i had always played mw2 on 3(medium) and always felt increased sensitivity made it difficult for me to aim accurately.

Also, the ps3 style thumbsticks aren't any higher than the stock xbox 360 thumbsticks.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
i hated them so much. my bud has them, and whenever i use his controller i have to take them off

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got these yesterday and so far so good. What they do is make 5 sensitivity feel like 3 so you get the advantage being able to aim faster while ads and also turning around faster without loosing accuracy.

I had recently being playing on 5 sensitivity and was able to move up to 7 after getting these.

Until about a week ago i had always played mw2 on 3(medium) and always felt increased sensitivity made it difficult for me to aim accurately.

Also, the ps3 style thumbsticks aren't any higher than the stock xbox 360 thumbsticks.
I normally play on 7 sensitivity anyway, so you think they are worth the $10?

M

MrDeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I normally play on 7 sensitivity anyway, so you think they are worth the $10?

I think its worth it to give them a try. Its too early to call if they're going to help my game that much but i'll report back once i play with them more.

The only negative thing about them so far is that its harder to hit the back button to see the score in game, something i do way too many times during a game. The one on the right stick also came off in game while i was trying to chuck a grenade across the map.

Lethal

Lethal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have them and they are ok but you don't notice that much of a difference when your playing but you notice you are getting more headshots or like nice reflex kills if you know what i mean.

Sea Monkey

Sea Monkey

Surf and Turf
Reaction score
Sin$
COUPON- iapp, free 1$ off, its not much but hey. look at the economy today :smile:

Chris3356

Chris3356

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I might actually pick up a pair of these. $10 is very cheap for something that can help your game, even if it's only by a little bit. If I don't like them I'll sell them to a friend, nothing to lose really. I play on 10 sensitivity and I'm already deadly accuracte, but we can all use improvement, and the theory behind them is sound. I'll post back once I've used them a bit.

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Not the highness (is that a word? :blink: ), but the curved dome, which is supposed to help slipping. Oh, and I play on 10 on my normal MS controller. :tongue:

BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never used them, but if everyone seems to like them $10 isnt alot of money so might as well give them a try.

Top Bottom
Login
Register